CIU version 138 BETA

So why you still keep the barriers in “From Cover to cover” wave that be possible to be destroyed (yes i’m talking about the barriers at the corner of the screen)?
Also, my question (or suggestion, bug??) is about CI5 Episode mission, not for CIU mission.

Sry bro but in my opinion i dont like that idea

when i played CIU in easter and thanksgiving i noticed that CI5 bosses didnt redesigned so my idea is redesign CI5 bosses to easter and thanksgiving seasons

Hey iA,why do we need to continue our chl purchase in forum?

because that’s how it works, stop asking dumb questions.

iA was said:

Cut lightning chain texture. In wave 72.

1 Like

Wait, what does the U mean at the end of the CI games? Ultimate

The full meaning of those are basically Chicken-Invaders-X-in-Universe aka ported version of episodes in CIU.

I noticed there are some chickens immediately disappeared before even flew to the bottom. It was caught when I spare a line of chicken in blue crystal zone (cave level). Is it intended?

get a device that can run ciu through google play before complaining that the link goes to paypal or something

2 Likes

CIU means Chicken Invaders Universe

I know that. I meant the U in like CI3U, CI4U

C hicken
I nvaders
3, 4
U niverse

Pfft, ok. I remember someone else mentioning this, too. Fixed in v.139 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.139 :medal_sports: Bug

Those are indestructible. In any case, some waves work better with indestructible barriers separating the enemies – that’s why this feature was back-ported from CIU to CI5.

7 Likes

FYI v.138.7.3 is ready for release – I’m only waiting for Apple to decide to approve it. Idiotically, my last submission was rejected today because “the app name does not match the icon name”.

So when you see the icon now captioned as “ChickenInvade…” instead of just “CIU”, you’ll know whose brilliant idea that was :roll_eyes:

19 Likes

I know that my message has nothing to do with that, but in the beta download link it appears that the page was not found

I am waiting for release .

1 Like

Fixed. It’s a moot point anyway because the BETA server will stop working once v.138 is officially released tomorrow.

7 Likes

Imagine dodging boulders on mobile with a bomber…
I would like to be able to choose the finger offset direction instead of just upwards.