CIU version 138 BETA

Yeah, that makes more sense.

@InterAction_studios You said you didn’t give any advice, but I showed above that you didn’t.

IIRC someone else suggested this, too. Well, there’s not much difficulty variation due to skill, but I’m considering it.

Server issue. Fixed.

Will do.

I’ll remove the collision from the top rocks. Changed in v.138.4 :medal: Idea

This is expected if you skip waves.

Fixed Improved in v.138.4 :medal_sports: Idea

Bug from 2006. Programming is fun :roll_eyes:

Fixed in v.138.4 :medal_sports: Bug

This might be fixed by the preceding bug. Test it again in v.138.4

In any case, skipping waves is a debug feature, and it’s not 100% stable.

I mean that CI5 hints/tips have not been added to CIU yet . They will be added in the future.

8 Likes

Just to clarify, S05 will not have bombers? If so, I don’t think the rocks change is necessary. It can’t be that hard to manoeuvre between them on a Müller.

It won’t.

True, but there’s also players using keyboard, which is not very precise.

3 Likes

Changed in v.138.4 :medal_sports: Idea

6 Likes

It kinda is, especially with that Shift slow movement that was added in CIU which I suspect to be ported too.

By the way, is it normal that the terrain edge is so shaky? It’s very visible at Gamma Chthon.

We still need to include situation when S05 come back to CIU as DLCs.

Also, @InterAction_studios, can you please share my medal to @OrvilleTheOrca? He also have the same opinion with me, but his explaination seems more reasonable.

Only for you I’ll do this on a regular bx-9 if I have one when I get back home.

1 Like

I would not complain if it were late chapter.

It’s clearly doable, but not every player has this level of hand-eye coordination. This wave comes rather early in the mission (37/120), so I’d rather cut players some slack.

Depends on what you mean by “shaky”. The terrain is 3D, so there is a parallax effect going on as it gets nearer to the camera (away from the center of the screen). Is that what you mean?

ok

5 Likes

:information_source:

v.138.4 is now available.

:arrow_down: Download the BETA from: https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/CIU_BETA_v138_4_0.zip

12 Likes

a bit faster than I thought, but it is interesting.

by the way, a small idea, should we increase the number of bullets for Jellyfish boss and Heart boss?

Hmmm… Jellyfish on SSH are hard enough, but let’s see.

1 Like

a rock that can ruin your gameplay while dodging jellyfish’s 3rd attack

not even complaining

i know

1 Like

You can totally dodge it even without need to go back that far.

Tip: Tentacles are harmless.

Can’t believe I’m actually wasting cellular to download v138.4.

just to clarify, do chickens have 1200 hp or 1300 hp at 100% difficulty?

also bringing up this post again since it wasnt addressed

iA, in the current BETA sersion, we still can customize the music for boss level. Recently, CI5 Boss (customized by me) still be played when fighting Henterprise.
I also have a suggestion about this for Anniversary mission. Can iA also ban customizing Wave/Boss music in this mission like CI5 episode?
About the starfield Background, we can’t customize them in CI5 mission. But in the default game, we still can customize them. I don’t know what do you guys thinking about this?