CIU version 138 BETA

The only questions is can the game/server stand with critical cheats ?

That would make it even harder to see.

Because they’re not bats.

Working on it.

5 Likes

:information_source:

BETA server is now off-line.

5 Likes

Rather than pressing fire multiple times to skip cutscenes, how about an option which could allow you to immediately skip cutscenes?
Also, when pro gamer mode is on, I think the delay when getting artifact should be reduced.

Fixed in v138.3 :medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

Is the official version gonna be released sometime soon?

“Cluck of The Dark Side” is still receiving tweaks. You can’t expect beta testing to be done in a nanosecond.
Just be patient while also helping iA, which can boost his progress.

1 Like

I just wonder if the ci5 mini game will release on mobile

Fixed in v.138.3 :medal_sports: Bug

Added. Can now skip around waves: Press SHIFT+keys 0-9, -, = to set chapter (from 1 to 12), or press 0-9 keys to set wave in chapter (from 1 to 10).

12 Likes

Fixed in v.138.3 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

I would like to see a response to my proposal. You turned off the satellites in the Anniversary Mission, it’s not bad to turn them off in CI5, since there are starting weapons.

I don’t know if they said it or not, but in the “Three-Stroke” wave in the original CI5, barriers can be destroyed.

This already happens in v138.3.

Allowed.

4 Likes

:information_source:

v.138.3 is now available.

Also, BETA server is now on-line.

:arrow_down: Download the BETA from: https://universe.chickeninvaders.com/files/CIU_BETA_v138_3_0.zip

10 Likes

Okay, so I guess the underwater boulder hitboxes take effect only after the first wave has been announced?

I’ve been playing the update now, and I realized that it turns out there is no advice on Epsilon that says you can’t hit the bottom. For newcomers who have not played part 5, this is necessary. And I also believe that the Earth should be safe.

Making Boulder collidable causes passing Wave 37 becoming very hard since the boulders limits maneuvering space, also the speed becoming faster.

How about separate the ocean floor and the rocks/boulders as a different object group?

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-09-05 200726
WHAT?! This error doesn’t allow me to run

1 Like

That’s not fixable

What does it mean