CIU version 137

This bug is about terms of visuals displayed in the game, check my video again.

You can’t do this. No blood stains can be added to the apron underneath. Because that texture I think is the same as that of Super-Chick, Infini-Chick and Henperor’s Apprentice (cape). The Iron Chef’s apron is hard shell, not fabric. Apron rotates very slowly like a robot.

Are you talking about Chick Laser Gun’s beam warning texture?

As for the “Twice Infinity” wave, it’s not possible to make each Infini-Chick boss wear a different halloween costume.

Look at 0:09 to 0:12 carefully.
It’s about how that laser gun disappear
For this

Most likely, you needed to shoot these enemies quickly behind the spot (the feathers also counts, tho) otherwise it’s gonna to escape much worse on it. keep in mind it’s not an bug from this part of this mission depending of the highest diffculties/ or damage at least.

or the sprites it literally disappeared, weird?

1 Like

It would have turned out cool if that “cape” thing wasn’t a problem but there are other ways to make it so I don’t believe that it will be a problem.

So that can happen hopefully?

This has been mentioned before, but it’s significantly more complicated for me to display zones in the middle of the wave (like in “Cardinality of Four”). Not worth it.

Thanks. I vaguely recall having to put such a special case in to support inter-constellation trips, but I won’t be certain until I look at the code.

This is very minor, won’t fix.

8 Likes

Hey iA Why in twice infinity you destroy a chicken second becomes more faster? (Based on difficult?)

Please read!

It’s mad at you for killing its twin!

1 Like

And In Fact He And He’s Twin Are Died I Killed Them They Are At heaven now :smirk:

1 Like

I think he’s talking about that the chick despawned before totaly leave the screen

@InterAction_studios Can you add “Party Like It’s 2002” to Seasonal content?
The experience of CIU in the shape and image of old games gives a good feeling that I personally like to experience it many times. Along with the rest of the themes, this option can also be activated so that we can have this texture despite the selection of seasonal contents (Halloween, Easter, etc.).

I know “Retro Invaders” wave has been removed “Clean sweep” bonus in v82.2. But retro enemies still can escape like Squawk Block, the problem is that the enemy disappearing suddenly has not left the screen, especially is “Retro Invaders - Immediately/Advanced Loop”. Take a look at the retro (monster variant). At 0:53

In fact some ciu player are kids and the blood not based on them

It’s juuust ketchup

1 Like

i think broken eyes is better than broken head

Bruh.