CIU version 137

we need a new weapon

When will we get new satellite?

3 Likes

Technically, the Absolver Beam is still the newest weapon in CIU (including only the main weapons). There are plenty of weapon ideas in the forums, but none of them got added in-game. Implementing new weapons is challenging and takes a lot of effort. Not to mention weapons can go through a lot of changes, mainly based on suggestions.

Also, IA is fastidious when it comes to looking at ideas and applying some of them in-game. So, impressing him with a weapon idea is quite the challenge.

The new satellite definitely should be ice-based.

6 Likes

Slow down the enemies ig

1 Like

I read a topic about this idea and i see that idea is very interesting. I don’t know which post and who posted it, but they descripted that it’s a weapon that activating like Absolver Beam. However, instead of Laser, they’re the bullets

There were at least 22 weapons that did impress IA. It’s just a matter of waiting as with other things.

3 Likes

At Christmas Content. Super-Chick jingle sounds unlike ci4 xmas!

The Weapons Training has been happened three times in a row. Is it a bug?

I wouldn’t think so, its just the draw weight happened to be that 20% for Weapons Training for the last three days.

That means that the .008% odds of getting the same Daily (Weapons Training) thrice in a row happened…

iA why these huge bros still normal? (I’m using Xmas Theme)

I don’t want to deal with different wave names per seasonal edition. I tried it for CI4 thanksgiving, but it was a disaster.

The same could be said every time you kill an enemy.

What do you mean by “cuts”?

What are you referring to, exactly?

Fixed in v.138 :medal_sports: Bug

Fixed in v.138 :medal_sports: Bug

Because they would be confused with the Infinichick (which is also on your screenshot).

5 Likes

Those cuts (spaces)

iA, what about Multipliers for foods(My idea)?
(0-70%): No Multipliers
(71-80%): +10% Food
(81-90%): +15% Food
(91-100%): +20% Food

Keys Obtained from Space Burgers: reduce 8%
Grill Hero Medal: Requires 15k food units

Weren’t those cuts already there in previous versions? Or did they only appear in v.137?

3 Likes

they were in the previous versions if I remember

:information_source:

Stand-alone/Steam only: I’ve issued a minor update (v137.2.2). It’s entirely optional. It’s only meant to debug some crashes, but I also managed to include this fix: CIU version 137 - #33 by OrvilleTheOrca

7 Likes

Special and Electric weapon group are the weaknesses of this boss.

other guy has award but not for me. when will i have it then?

Recently, i have just discussed with some people in a CIU Facebook Community about the Alien Mother Hen-ship in Boss Rush mission. There are some people want to remove this boss out of Boss Rush. In my opinion, i want to remove this boss because of the realistic. We already known that Retro can only be found in Blackhole, where it’s so far in the galaxy (the place that you lost all connection to your teammate). So today, i’ll make this poll. Do you agree to remove “Alien Mother hen-ship” boss out of Boss Rush mission? You can also leave here the reason you want to keep/remove the Retro boss.

Remove or keep “Alien Mother Hen-ship” boss?
  • Yes, remove it
  • No, just keep it

0 voters

For some reason, i can’t edit again the poll. Remove Alien Mother Hen-ship boss from Boss Rush mission, i missed writing the latter. You can vote again your choice. Thanks you!