CIU version 135

I’m pretty sure I reported this one in-game.

Now I know that can’t make him feel angry,besides him which means his translate: Don’t annoying me you idiot.

1 Like

Would prefer translating it to “Do not disturb me, fool.”

1 Like

@InterAction_studios does the server rollback happen for the first time or earlier?

1 Like

Thanks – reset.

There was one more rollback I can remember, however it happened during an update so no player progress was lost.

5 Likes

iA, I think you can protect the game by checking if CIU is installed from google play or not…

If true so they can continue purchasing the item, if false so they will be redirected to your site (or your game page on google play)

Idk if this gonna work as intended or no but im using this in my app and it’s working.

Be careful they can use Lucky Patcher to hack IAP (you can also ask users to delete Lucky Patcher if they want to play the game, cuz this app made for hacking only, unlike Apk Editor…)

I hope my tips help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

how about the player installed apk from this forum?
are they still affected?

No difference, though. No matter where they got the game, it still using the same server.

I didn’t see my callsign there but here it is: mike_thedemon

ik, i was just making a slash j with that image.

1 Like

you can hide

I suggest a small thing🤔: When you want to change language, the game will confirm you to change the lagugage, this way will not make accident for choose the wrong language

I think I’m safe from galaxy collapse, maybe?

what do you mean by compenated?

After the next update they will get the stuff they lost added on their accounts.

3 Likes

oh ok thanks

Sometimes, positrons won’t hit the yolk if you and it are located on the far right/left.

I also sent you a new DM https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/fan-game-assistance/28391?u=iifireii
(What makes Discourse not show you new DMs sometimes, like that last server crash I did long ago)

2 Likes

game on Android randomly just crashes, idk what causes it

1 Like

also boron railgun goes thru enemy and then it hits

1 Like

Uh-Oh! What Happend IA?