CIU version 135

It is maximum by default.

Hmm… Can you send a screenshot?

Also, at the main menu, tap 4 fingers simultaneously. You should see a “Crash” button appear at the top-left.

Press it, restart the game, and log in to the galaxy. This will send me some helpful logs about your device.

3 Likes

I’ve swiped down the status bar so you can see the full resolution (landscape orientation).
Crash pressed too.

And yes tthe option is already “Maximum”.

Yea I did

I see nothing wrong here. The game’s native aspect ratio is 16:9, and you can either view it at that ratio (letterboxed), or turn off letterbox and stretch it.

What you are probably referring to is taking up the full screen without stretching, which (as explained elsewhere) is simply not possible because it would change the layout of the waves (amongst other things).

3 Likes

:warning:

There are already several instances of Android players who have tried to subvert/circumvent Google’s in-app payment system and pretend that they have paid whereas in fact they have not.

Note that THIS IS CONSIDERED CHEATING and will get you banned according to the game’s Terms of Service, and the policy outlined at ⚠ Exploit & cheating policy

13 Likes

Before mobile versions existances, commercial ads never appeared on pc versions. So, I think IA’s main income still comes from CHL

IA should consider awarding users who played CIU mobile during early access with medals like it is before

Because the computer version won’t work with Google’s AD system. Have you seen a single PC game that has Google AD? Excluding the madness of Windows Store, these are technically mobile games.

Some brave players there, patching an app that is online-only and can validate purchases on it’s own server.

Why are you all capitalizing the letters there? It’s Google Ads and Google AdSense.

Because “Ad” is “Hell” in other languages.
I simply remembered it like this and can’t fix it in my brain.

whoever done this must have low iq then :coffee:

‘‘Android version has been officially released!’’

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

1 Like

and you realized your phone is 32-bit

and then you realized that we have an x86 version

Let’s just say that they definitely win the “either brave or stupid” award :smirk:

18 Likes

The “Inside Joke of The Year” award is now given to iA :clown_face:

I’m not jerk in this game :stuck_out_tongue:

Ads works well and redirects to PayPal works too
(No bugs recognised here)
Android 10
Sm-A105

It’s easy to edit the inapp libraries in any app to emulate or bypass the purchases (lucky patcher / editing the library itself with some RV experience)
So redirects payment to PayPal is more save option