CIU version 135

Do iAP and ADs work there?

Also, in case you didn’t notice, I sent you a DM
https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/about-leitmotifs-in-ci-games/28274?u=iifireii

Sadly

1 Like

1 Like

I think ads do, but report your experiences.

IAP does not work… well, it does, but you are directed to PayPal in an external browser (like the stand-alone PC version).

5 Likes

I really don’t know what happening to the game now, it keep crashing everytime

hi IA i had this customization plan i really wanted for this update here is the link Strobe light customization idea

ahahaah funny moment with 32 bit

this my phone and works

My android version is 8.1.0, also I feel so bad rn cause this is the first time I can’t play CIU

Wdym by “keep crashing”?

When I open a mission or something to play it gets closed…

For example the game closed everytime when I open something

oh android 11 (mines) i hate android 8.1 oreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooo

Me got 2 Android 12 phone and yet not flexing orreeeeoooooooo

Never faced that bug before. Can you record it?

Are you using account “AstrumXZ-[Captain]”? I don’t see any crash reports for you at my end, and you’re not being kicked out by anti-cheat, so I don’t really know what to think. A video would help.

3 Likes

Yes thats my Callsign name, also I tried to record the video about it cause this update have so much lag for the 32bit devices…

I really don’t know, the previous update was normal without any bug

The ₫ you place is kinda wrong
Screenshot_20230508-080840_CIU
It should be 51,000₫

1 Like

Unfortunately, my android phone must be running on 32 bit because it’s not compatible with the game. Was looking forward to bringing Chicken Invaders on-the-go.

That said, it’s not the first app to give me this problem - perhaps a sign that it’s just time for a new phone anyway…

Or install a custom rom, if you have enough “luck”.