CIU version 134

You’re fine in disconnecting and reconnecting in normal missions, but if it’s a competitive mission like a dare, your score will be set to 0 after you finish, disqualified.

What’s wrong with the iPhone 13 Pro? It should be fully supported.

You also lose any progress you had made in that wave. All in all, I don’t think this can be seriously expoited.

No, but I have better things to do with my time than trying to actively keep players out of the game. If he’s causing trouble, report him.

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios can you appear the details of ranks quest standings?

iA, this is kinda unrelated question but can you count on how many contact people i have?

iA, more unrelated question, but when will you make your own April fools?

I’ll give you the honor of uploading get_chl.exe here, no worries.

2 Likes

Never. April Fool’s is for fools.

10 Likes

Become a fool

20 Amazing Hypnotic Gif | Learning graphic design, Hypnotic, Small tattoos for guys

5 Likes

Why does Chickenaut in “Technological Advances” wave shoot 1 bullet instead of 3 bullets like its main ability?

Sounds like how the wave is designed, since chickens should not leave without attacking. So it attacks once.
If it attacks 3 times, then normal Chick UFOs will attack 3 times as well, so there should be an exception to chickenauts

Gatling Gun and Laser Gun still shoot 3 bullets (or 3 times).

(actually, idk how many times Laser Gun shoot, but i’m make sure that Gatling shoots 3 bullets)

1 Like

I think it shoots more than 3 bullets, i remember that.

Because in this wave, these enemies have been assigned a custom firing pattern (which overrides their default behaviour)

6 Likes

Can you implement something like this? (the numbers are the amount of items you have in that category)

1 Like

Eh… I guess I could, but it would be a pain to keep it up-to-date as items are bought/sold. And there’s no real benefit, is there?

4 Likes

Why, please dont make it crash at start

To know how many CIU players use it?

What. Why would it crash?

Since the v.134 update, 82 players have logged in using Wine. Out of 10495 total.

7 Likes

oof

Does that mean there are on average 1800 distinct players logging every day or is that number including multiple logins?

These are unique players having logged on during the past week.

6 Likes

Information Overlay: “Missions Completed” doesn’t count missions in droids (Droid Raids).

(the droid has 7, which means there’s 25 in this particular star system)