CIU version 132

Just do missions, but you must exclusively use a Lightning Fryer (you can’t change weapons, otherwise the mission will not count towards the progress). You can buy a Lightning Fryer in the Galactic Store for 150 keys and mount it to your flagship spacecraft. Missions must be unique, i.e. you must fly missions which you had never flied with a Lightning Fryer.

1 Like

It works well. Thank you for great tidbits.

Try to talk with @InterAction_studios. It may take a few hours to settle the issue.

Your account is associated with Vampz, who has been permanently banned for several dozen very serious cheating violations logged against him.

9 Likes

Vampz? So unexpected.

2 Likes

ok what the hail is wrong with anti-cheat

What did you do before you were banned?

1 Like

using cheat engine just to get canceled on a mission during mid waves

understandable

1 Like

The anti-cheat system is so severe, it’s actually broken because of that.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdd3
i wonder why

Ban revoked. This is the result of a minor instability on some computers, and will (probably) be changed to a kick (without ban) in the next version.

9 Likes

If anti-cheat system goes rogue, then everyone will be affected…

1 Like

So far there are only isolated cases, and in reality I’m being very conservative about who is actually banned.

If there’s a problem that affects large numbers of players, then obviously it will be immediately fixed and the relevant bans will be revoked.

9 Likes

People just buy cheated computers

wow i never thought they were cheating i will have a little talk with them actually (if theres anything i can do to get unbanned i will) both of broke ToS i know.

Vampz? Me? i have never cheated i quit ciu and gave my account to “VN Countryballs” i didnt know they were a cheater i have never ever in my life used a cheat you can reset my account. ban it. i dont really care i just gave my account to ruby because she seems like a nice person.

And they got cheated :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

But doing that is also against Terms of Service.

you can stop with the roleplaying and playing dumb because everyone already knows who you are

6 Likes