CIU version 130.2

that still nothing harmful to me, though :>

1 Like

the nerf isn’t bad tho

1 Like

That nerf isn’t sad. That nerf is justice to help balancing things out in the game.

It’s really bad, I just use it and literally a strong nerf

What is this exploitation you’re talking about?

Skill required. Nothing is bad for this nerf. Learn how to control your hand in every situation that will (and must) happen suddenly :wink:

You know, when someone plays one same mission over and over again to gain a lot of points, food and/or keys (maybe even for quest progression). That’s exploitation which makes the game too easy for the player.

The new mission outcome screen encourages players to explore rather than grinding the same mission repeatedly.

Well I’ll be damned. It’s as if a game where it is required for you to grind (at least for keys) suddenly doesn’t want you to be able to grind, or it makes it more difficult. I think this is unwarranted, leaving out the option to play the game how you want (even if it’s over and over). So what?

You’re not using any cheats. You find out some missions are more profitable. An exploit should be considered an exploit when you find a bug that gives you more keys for example.

3 Likes

:warning:

Server will reboot momentarily to apply the v.130.2 server-side patch.

7 Likes

Apprantly running a squawk block mission in Tourist difficulty with a BX ship counts as a exploitative mission. What the huh now?

Was it disqualified? That just means it won’t count for the “daily/weekly most active” medal, or for quests. There’s no other penalty.

4 Likes

The new laser cannon is slightly nerf in terms of damage, but has a good fire rate, I think this is a good choice

1 Like

Sorry, pal. IA made that decision to make the game fairer. Not my call.

Exploits don’t come from bugs only. I’ve already explained you the definition of ‘‘exploitation’’.

My advice: Start using your Favourites list like I do. In my case, it allows me to ‘‘grind’’ without triggering the new unoriginality penalty.

I know, I have to update my list. Names are still missing.

1 Like

DPS has gone up on :zap:0-6 and :zap:20. :zap:8 and 9 dropped by 463 (3.57%) and 926 (6.25%) DPS respectively, :zap:7 and 10 stayed the same. The main reduction was in hitrate, and that only applies to :zap:8-10. Everything else has gone up, and the average hitrate across all levels went up by 29%.

I think it’s should be show “Online” instead

Yes. And I have voiced my opinion and disagree with the notion.

You mean “You know, when someone plays one same mission over and over again to gain a lot of points, food and/or keys (maybe even for quest progression)” ?

My guy, that’s how other people play the game (as well). The idea you’re supporting is simply against grinding, not “exploitation”. Come up with a better definition if you want, because that is simply not good enough. Or don’t. It changes nothing. Having keys affected by the unoriginality penalty is bad however.

6 Likes

There’s no rocket icon for contacts that are playing in single-player, also, no mission icon for Knockout Phase (Hybrid, (you can use the Weekly Challenge icon)).

The “waves flown” text should be orange if you surrendered.

IDs should be numbers instead of letters.

Do you agree?
  • Yes
  • Keep them as letters

0 voters

IDs of recruits can be found when comparing players (including contacts)

Let’s see some of the ways that I’m thinking in my head, below is a possible way for players to combat against it and make those not really good ideas:

Let’s complete 19/20 of a Squawk Block for profits. Idea eliminated.

This is the best I could think of to discourage, but not completely prevent. I think a -50% or -75% cap is enough for all currencies. People still want to practice some hard missions with multiple attempts. Completely zeroing their effort is very harsh. I would be happy with all the old rules, but also add up to -50% for food and keys.

1 Like

Then don’t play the game if you don’t want to go through that update.

Ok yeah its actually disqualified but i find it weird that these conditions are the one to be met with a disqualification