CIU version 130.2

The exhaust is facing up instead of down, bug or intended?

If the planet was moving downwards. Then it is Intended.

@InterAction_studios Can you check these?

As for the idea below, if you approve it, give the idea medal only to PlasmaX because he’s the one who came up with the idea first. All I did was improving his poll.

If you check my poll, most of the forum members who voted wish that the ID’s are each made with a certain combination of letters and numbers:

1 Like

So, iA, when will we have stable & beta branch

3 Likes

in tower of power, balloon chickens pop out of existence together with their group if it leaves the screen, even though they’re still visible

1 Like

Can you add Enemy almanac?

3 Likes

good one

also weapon almanac

I think an enemy almanac ingame would be neat. On the weapons almanac though, you already have the description from when you’re buying them in the store.

1 Like

When I use the battery, and when I destroy enemies, the battery charges slowly, and if I just wait, it charges even slower.

Enemy almanac is already planned. (well, it was because right now it’s 4 years old and IA changes plans way too often so I’m not sure if it’s still in the to-do list since we don’t have any way of checking it through some roadmap).

Weapon almanac seems kinda too much given that there’s only 15(?) weapons, but I feel like it could work. Descriptions are lame, visuals are the king. It could also show you how certain power levels look. And you could complete it by using the weapon on certain power level. That would be a little fun objective to do.

Certainly the best almanac I ever seen in a vanilla game was in Terraria. Every single of them has name, filters, drops, visual, stats, biome, description and kill count. I could make a topic for overall CIU almanac but it’s planned so I’ll wait with suggestions when it gets added.

3 Likes

take a look at the changelog

Score cheating - a problem that appeared from a long time. And now it still in everywhere, any missions.
A guy had just been reported because of score cheating (38M in a 7-wave Chicken Invasion mission, no special wave except Wheel of Fortune). Then what will the cheater do next? 200M points in a Squawk mission??? Like this:

(This pic is captured by @OrvilleTheOrca )

I hope there is no score cheating that happen again, @InterAction_studios

Ex:
UCO3 The most powerful enemy on Chicken Invaders
There only one guy who hates it

Keys are explained this way because there is a multiplier applied to them. Food has no multiplier. “Food collected” is self-evident.

That has already been made necessary in order to avoid IDs that look like words.

When iOS releases

Changed in v.131

There won’t be(*).

* At least, it will become much harder in v.131+.

5 Likes

Suggestion:

bring back the old retro corruption effect from version 98, where the corruption effect was much stronger, and it displayed the actual values, though it constantly changed between false values as well

but add this to the Singularity Tag’s hint:
“Your Time and Wave display will not function properly here.”

Bring back the old “Corruption” effect for Retro?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

No one really asked for this, but can IA remove atom/gift after destroying Squawk Boss? It’s not necessary to pick them up.

If its a squawk boss then those two still matter because you can collect points out of it. Besides you can just steer out of its line

Galactic Cup Squawk Block can have multiple stages.

:warning:

v.131 UPDATE

ETA Wednesday 8 Mar 2023 08:00-10:00 GMT

17 Likes