CIU version 130.2

can you guys stop for the sake of peace? you guys can send a DM to each others, and don’t turn this topic as battlefield, shiet!

If the contacts say where the player plays (multiplayer or solo), then the two rockets are no longer required

Hi IA, can we have some explanation if it is considered the correct approach?

Idea: Add fireworks when you get “Mission Complete!” at the end of a mission

5 Likes

7 Likes

Test any values using the Excel first, then make an ‘formal’ suggestion.

I’d like to have a TestFlight beta, however I’m not sure there are even enough players with an Apple device (given 📲 Poll: iOS or Android )

Possibly, yes. But with an Invasion boost rate of 300% (+50% on average due to difficulty), only a 10% penalty for each repetition, and 3 ‘free’ repetitions (this is an upcoming rule), you’d have to play the same mission 38 times to start eating into your actual collected keys. So I don’t think it’s a consideration, practically speaking.

8 Likes

I found something related to languages. Take the Treasure Shower wave. When it was caught, the name was “Дождь из сокровищ” and when it was caught a second time, this time the name was “Душ из сокровищ” . I don’t think it should be that way, because the player should only have the name he thinks it should have.

That’s because your own translation is “Душ из Сокровищ”, but the most popular translation (which you will see if you log in using any other account) is “Дождь из сокровищ”.

5 Likes

The exhaust is facing up instead of down, bug or intended?

If the planet was moving downwards. Then it is Intended.

@InterAction_studios Can you check these?

As for the idea below, if you approve it, give the idea medal only to PlasmaX because he’s the one who came up with the idea first. All I did was improving his poll.

If you check my poll, most of the forum members who voted wish that the ID’s are each made with a certain combination of letters and numbers:

1 Like

So, iA, when will we have stable & beta branch

3 Likes

in tower of power, balloon chickens pop out of existence together with their group if it leaves the screen, even though they’re still visible

1 Like

Can you add Enemy almanac?

3 Likes

good one

also weapon almanac

I think an enemy almanac ingame would be neat. On the weapons almanac though, you already have the description from when you’re buying them in the store.

1 Like

When I use the battery, and when I destroy enemies, the battery charges slowly, and if I just wait, it charges even slower.

Enemy almanac is already planned. (well, it was because right now it’s 4 years old and IA changes plans way too often so I’m not sure if it’s still in the to-do list since we don’t have any way of checking it through some roadmap).

Weapon almanac seems kinda too much given that there’s only 15(?) weapons, but I feel like it could work. Descriptions are lame, visuals are the king. It could also show you how certain power levels look. And you could complete it by using the weapon on certain power level. That would be a little fun objective to do.

Certainly the best almanac I ever seen in a vanilla game was in Terraria. Every single of them has name, filters, drops, visual, stats, biome, description and kill count. I could make a topic for overall CIU almanac but it’s planned so I’ll wait with suggestions when it gets added.

3 Likes

take a look at the changelog

Score cheating - a problem that appeared from a long time. And now it still in everywhere, any missions.
A guy had just been reported because of score cheating (38M in a 7-wave Chicken Invasion mission, no special wave except Wheel of Fortune). Then what will the cheater do next? 200M points in a Squawk mission??? Like this:

(This pic is captured by @OrvilleTheOrca )

I hope there is no score cheating that happen again, @InterAction_studios