CIU version 129

I wonder if you can do the same for the rocket icon on the contacts list as well?

1 Like

So, talking about this bug. It seems like giving some people bad influences. The real thing is, people keep hosting multiplayers for people so they don’t have to spend fuels to go to that coordinates in order to save mission easily. Some people i know are feeling angry of this, so i guess i will make the poll then:
Should this change reverted to back to normal?

• Yes.
  • No.
0 voters
7 Likes

This whole time changes were made to encourage travelling. This goes backwards.

3 Likes

Quests already encourage travelling, also people may not understand the feeling of saving epic waves missions by hosting, it would be painful for people that they have to spend keys to buy fuel, this makes them inconvenient.

:rofl:
Quests themselves are useless and grant nothing but a funny looking picture in your profile stats. Prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Keys when :smirk:

Yet people keep asking what is the best way to farm keys, which means that the profit/suffer ratio is not significant.

1 Like

And that is an exploitation to avoid spending keys to travel, that isn’t the point of multiplayer. So making such a change makes the game go fair one and go as intended.

Besides,

And Quests consume you keys for almost all objectives to be done, so quests are like “spend keys to get keys” system. What’s the point now of playing them if you are player who aims to grind more keys and have big a inventory?. They are nothing but just a badge giving apparatus.

Speaking of ranks, I just came up with some tweaks and changes to the mechanics of those ranks.
In my opinion, it would be best if it became the center of the competition.
It would match up to at least 50 players and each would be assigned their current missions, with those with the most points increasing their ranks.

What exactly were those changes? Because I still sit in one solar system, have access to all challenges from my mail and I don’t waste any fuel while traveling inside the current solar system if I need (and usually I don’t need) to move to another planet.

Which means that there’s clearly not enough changes in that direction, which was already said before by several people.

That was said since beginning. How does restricting the multiplayer missions help with that? Also I feel like restricting multiplayer in “MMO” game is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Hey iA, I have some questions regarding this new upcoming feature:

• :bulb: Mission Outcome screen: “Unoriginality penalty” now compounds over the last 12 hours, and resulting penalty now affects all of score, food, and keys.

If I’m understanding this right (I rarely do!), this change will make it so the more we repeat a mission, the more we lose… everything? How does this compounding work exactly (will there be a limit, etc, like the original penalty…)?

I figure that farmers will be affected, so uh… press f to pay respect???

@InterAction_studios

Hope i post this in the correct section. Im coming back since last time when we had trouble with the anti-cheat software and ban triggering on AndreI account.

Here is a link in which i have attached dxdiag run report file

The system installed on pc was windows 7 on 32bit version. Now we have reinstalled windows on 64bit version. Game seems to run normal now(v129), appart from restriction to multiplayer, no disconnection mid-game anymore, the report above was done before reinstalling a new copy of Windows.

We are asking if there is a solution to play again together multiplayer. My aunt recently started playing too, Dark Angel 42 and AndreI on same network. Looking foward to your reply, thank you!

EDIT: My mistake, it’s working fine, he was talking about playing both with the port restricted stuff, thats solvable. Thank you very much for your support so far!

1 Like

Which type of NAT that the game reported when you join multiplayer? If it’s Symmetric, then you won’t be able to join any room or, at least, someone lucky enough to let u join with.

If it’s Port-restricted Cone, try to connect to other router (eg: Wifi) and try again to see if that helps.

Bside, Local Network Multiplayer (which Dark Angel 42 and Andrel did) seems still not stable on some routers.
My solution: try to join/host with different network connection instead :confused:

1 Like

His issue has nothing to do with that.

4 Likes

Why would you want to play the same mission multiple times anyway? Randomizaton adds replay value.
Play on your own and favourite missions you like, then you can host them as much as you wish.

Example: Huge Furrier is a Double Team which can give you 320 keys per go with SSH. However, the DT can easily be rushed with Damage Amps (spend 80 keys), netting you 240 keys in less than three minutes.

Now imagine doing this repeatedly without stopping. If that doesn’t sound exploitable then I don’t know what is.

3 Likes

Isn’t 10 amps only 80 keys if you buy it from the galactic store, 60 if bought from an aftermarket station, so you can net 260 keys max instead of 240 if you only use 1 amp per wave

Clearly I have been diagnosed with inability to do Maths. fsr I thought they were 9 apiece