CIU version 128

Tho this could be a very hard technical issue to fix :neutral_face:

I ca’t believe you!

5 Likes

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I’m bringing back these ideas you haven’t replied to me about yet. I was wondering if you’d consider them?

The following idea refers to the ‘‘milestone overlap possibility’’ that @PlasmaX mentioned. My idea has at least 8 likes, so you might want to think about it in case someone’s milestone eventually overlaps the screen:

And this idea… Well, it’s another thing:

1 Like

Didn’t realize you were trying to log in as a “guest” – I thought you were using the ‘named’ @gmail.com account

In any case, I’ve removed bans for both. Please try again.

Also, can you please provide the make & model (or any other tech specs) for the problematic laptop?

5 Likes

I somehow thought it’d already replied to this. It’s not worth making any changes until it becomes an actual problem (i…e, until someone earns enough pips to actually spill outside the screen.

Detail. They are technically in your contacts list, just not fully accepted yet.

7 Likes

All cap still fine

1 Like

I’m having some troubles: when I try loading the game it says “bad host name”, the game goes white and it closes. Is my account safe?
Edit: everything appears to be fine now?

I also want to include this as well from the different forum since you missed it too

Changed in v.129

“Bad host name” indicates a DNS issue. I don’t know why that would cause your game to automatically close, however.

7 Likes

Can this be evaluated out too?

UPDATE : It works! :grinning: , at least for now. Obviously multyplayer doesnt work but other missions works fine, daily missions too

We are glad that you have found a solution, any news from you on the future ill be on the lookout. Thank you!

my birthday date 7/9

Chatting place exist :thinking:

1 Like

Who asked? (joking)

1 Like

That’s why they’re having a v128.1.

but,i.e he will be uploading the version 128.2 instead of 128.1. (If he has his opinion)

The current way is fine. However you handle it, there are always people who would prefer something different.

Sadly this is not a proper fix – I’ve temporarily turned off bans for the type of “cheat” your uncle’s laptop triggers. If you have the make/model and/or tech specs for that laptop, it would be a big help.

4 Likes

can you run dxdiag and send a screenshot to iA?
or run “About this PC” in settings (Windows 10 2004 and above), “system infomation” (windows 10 180x builds and lowers), if necessary

1 Like

a simple nerf suggestion for Power Preserver:

in cases where you equipped enough preservers to completely circumvent the fp loss on death (like, 3 preservers on a 3 fp loss or less), you will always lose at least 1 fp instead of none

should power preservers be prevented from making you lose no fp
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

Can you change that line to: “Banned until: 08-07-2037” for the users who got banned?

3 Likes