CIU version 127

Ensign●●●● looks like a bottleneck, probably due to it having pecking order and accuracy medal quests, also Janitor●●●● being the first one to include weapon quests

3 Likes

Can you add this in the game

Did you mean: List of players who have reached each rank?

1 Like

I dont need its necessary to show all players rank in the game. I feel odd to see smth that made for a single-player only thing, better off a forums thing

google

2 Likes

‘‘Already in contacts list’’ makes it seem like the player is actually one of my contacts, but they’re not. How about something like ‘‘Contact request still pending’’, IA?

1 Like

Yeah, sometimes

1 Like

apparently the game still detects menu buttons even when you minimise out of the game, seems like it’s shouldn’t be doing that (or something at least)

1 Like

:warning: There are currently problems with DNS on chickeninvaders.com. This affects game login, forums, and the website. The issue will be resolved soon.

:white_check_mark: Update: DNS seems to be working again now.

13 Likes

IA, what’s your opinion on this?

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios you might wanna see this.

so delete all the booster will help? No. It just hurt your finger by clicking crazily fast

1 Like

And weapons are rate limited no matter how fast you click.

2 Likes

Idea: the first time you explore a wormhole you can go through it but you won’t be able to choose the destination, instead the exit will be chosen at random between the other wormholes in the galaxy.
I think this would make the first discovery more exciting, because when you find one for the first time you can’t use it.

1 Like

sometime it rate automatically high tho and then back to normal again… Idk if it’s a bug or not. I click normally I don’t do anything. IA.

(oops I mean I click normally using w button) edited post.

did you play the tutorial?

Manual firing has been removed from every single primary weapon in the game. The only weapon of any kind that still has it is the Bird-Flu. In every other weapon’s case, holding the fire button fires at max firerate.

shouldn’t have fixed gun names for Vietnamese translation man i aint in the credits

1 Like

I wonder, would it be possible to make the present drops from Egg City be more consolidated (bring closer together) and have it appear towards the bottom of the screen? In Boss Rushes, if the next boss results in the screen shrinking (it always zooms in/out from the bottom center of the screen), it’ll be almost impossible to collect all the presents, especially if a couple of them spawn off screen.

This was from a response in a different thread: Screen ratios problem - #3 by DePeeper

This idea could be applied to other bosses, but no others come to mind right now.

1 Like