CIU version 127

Idea: the first time you explore a wormhole you can go through it but you won’t be able to choose the destination, instead the exit will be chosen at random between the other wormholes in the galaxy.
I think this would make the first discovery more exciting, because when you find one for the first time you can’t use it.

1 Like

sometime it rate automatically high tho and then back to normal again… Idk if it’s a bug or not. I click normally I don’t do anything. IA.

(oops I mean I click normally using w button) edited post.

did you play the tutorial?

Manual firing has been removed from every single primary weapon in the game. The only weapon of any kind that still has it is the Bird-Flu. In every other weapon’s case, holding the fire button fires at max firerate.

shouldn’t have fixed gun names for Vietnamese translation man i aint in the credits

1 Like

I wonder, would it be possible to make the present drops from Egg City be more consolidated (bring closer together) and have it appear towards the bottom of the screen? In Boss Rushes, if the next boss results in the screen shrinking (it always zooms in/out from the bottom center of the screen), it’ll be almost impossible to collect all the presents, especially if a couple of them spawn off screen.

This was from a response in a different thread: Screen ratios problem - #3 by DePeeper

This idea could be applied to other bosses, but no others come to mind right now.

1 Like

There is only one boss with such behaviour which is the Planetary Egg City.

If we are gonna apply this idea to boss rushes. Then I don’t mind. It could be difficult to collect the dropping keys and gifts all at once.

why not just special weapon was our primary weapon.

it does I’m.

What if the color outline on the Yolk Star was dynamic, where its color varies on the enviro its in? Its already done with Henlley’s Comet. In the image below, in a Hot enviro, it could have a reddish hue to match the enviro.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios What would happen if a set of players gets a tie (same score) in the GC KO rounds? Would it still follow the “top player” rule (where if neither player plays, the top person in the bracket goes forward)?

1 Like

So as the valentine occasion is getting close. Are there any preparations to commemorate the event?

2 Likes

Can you fix that issue please? its very hard to see/read the mission codename here, idk if this is a bug or not tbh.

Did you translate recently, in this version?
The credits may not update 'til next version.

1 Like

Last time, or the last time of last time the background borders are red. (These black things of letterbox)

Ooh! And you can commemorate by gifting someone large key packs and chicken hunter license. – Gifting me would count.

almost recently, since im always checking the store every time i log in

mmm… weapon description translations are not important i see

As I said, the credits only update every version. And since you translated in this version, you should appear in the next update.

1 Like

Can’t make exceptions to how this works. It’s a detail anyway.

No

That would confuse the player about how wormholes actually work.

Zoom is always from the center of the screen (both horizontally and vertically).

I could drop them in a tighter clump, but that won’t fix the problem. The solution is to kill the Egg City while it’s roughly vertically centered on the screen.

Yes

It’s your Color Theme’s “opacity” setting. If you increase it, it will look better

You need to wait two versions to see any recent changes to translation contributors. And weapon descriptions alone aren’t sufficient to get your name listed. This is an anti-abuse measure, otherwise everyone would translate 1-2 phrases just to appear.

7 Likes