CIU version 127

I know, that’s why it should give a message saying something like “Wormholes are used for fast travel, but you need to know your destination in order to correctly use them. Since this is the first one you visit, travelling through it might bring you anywhere on the galaxy leaving you lost, do you still wish to enter it?”
It makes the first impression much cooler, I found my first one on the top right corner of the galaxy but I can’t use it and I have to buy fuel and keep exploring the normal way, having this mechanich would spice things up

I play very normally with no network errors or network problems

why does moronrailgun not appear on missions anymore IA

Moron Railgun never had a gift box for itself. It’s a stock “replace asap” weapon for the sake of giving the player a choice of the real first weapon.

2 Likes

Hell yeah!

Would it be possible to add in a option to suppress notifications while playing? I have nothing against those in my Contacts, but when your list builds up, you’ll be seeing notifications a lot and it can be distracting while playing. Adding a option to suppress notifications in the settings would be a nice QOL update.

1 Like

it exist
just turn the Notifications (Mission) off

should we add Update log in game?
That should be easier to know what new things in new update

There’s already such an option in the Galaxy’s :heavy_equals_sign: menu.

5 Likes

Added in v.130 :medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes