CIU version 126.2

i am 15 years old.
and don’t expect by age
there some between 9-10old
and actings like a 30 old.
and a 30 years old man actings like young.

Summary

how About the users that iA put and don’t Even share to him a bug? :slightly_smiling_face:

i am serios and i am not a kid :rage:, i feel that i am nothing in the forum so i will leave from chicken invaders yea! since it was good Childhood game also the man don’t Waste his time for things like this and soon we will will gone from this world
and i am carefuly from my actings with others and i am not an asshole who want to cry and to be a kid :triumph:

this is my final message to you and i am not care what you say about me or not :slightly_smiling_face:

Can you point to such a case there? Who is there and didn’t get a bug/idea medal?

why i think iA put a rondom players? from the game?

Yeah, burden of proof lies on you since you first stated that.

You should check their game profiles, they have idea and bug medals, on the other hand, you don’t, that’s why you’re not there.

I’m in 6th place for my ideas, W. Also, 26th place for my bug reports? Not surprised at all, lol. Oh well, at least I’m glad to have contributed to the game way more than I thought I would have.

Congratz, everyone! And congratz to GoldenBoss for achieving 1st place in both bug and idea leaderboards!

Facts.

Interesting…

You already suggested that, and IA is considering it right now.

@CI2Chicken Stop it.

5 Likes

Congratulations @SA-GoldenBoss128 for the first place in bug and idea leaderboards!

5 Likes

The names on the lists aren’t ordered by the number of medals received.

4 Likes

i think i am missing

1 Like

Yeah, they are in some random…ish order. For example idea list ends alphabetically in reverse so you have A last and it goes up for a while.

Also, this:

5 Likes

Man don’t be angry just calm down

You’re about to become the next Orannus, do you want that?

1 Like

bro leave me alone for 80 hours and i will be in my normal mode.

1 Like

dude it’s just a preview

That’s you, not me.

1 Like

This list has been automatically generated from existing accounts (that is, non-deleted) that have at least 1 bug/idea medal at the end of v.125 (just before the v.126 update)

Do you have any such medals on your current account?

Even 1 medal is enough to get listed. However, the data was taken just before v.126, so v.126 medals are not included. Don’t worry, though, because your name will appear in the credits when I refresh the list using more recent data.

Probably Space Race? Always check other player’s replies to your questions, because if a correct reply is already given then I don’t usually bother: CIU version 126.2 - #91 by Starbrockle

Good point. Yes.

They are.

8 Likes