CIU version 126.2

That has been suggested before, but it’s much more complicated.

No. That would discourage all newcomers (not just the problematic ones), since callsigns are required for League, Cup, and Multiplayer.

Tomorrow, probably. I just to need to finish up CI1.

Well, their headings (directions) are always the same, they fire periodically, and if the boss follows the same trajectory (due to competitive repeatablility), then yes, the bullets will also be repeatable.

9 Likes

Wouldn’t that encourage users to play the game more to get more perks?

Isn’t that the point?

Indeed.
I’m going to poll this

What tier should you have to set callsign?
  • More than 25
  • 15-25
  • 10-15
  • 5-10
  • 1-5
  • 0 (None)

0 voters

Well yeah, encouraging new comers to play more and get more perks is a point
Avoiding unicode characters used for harassment + bypassing to cheat is also a point

But the distance of these tiers just too far, and I can (just can) sure that they will be bored soon

I noted relatively low votes there “1-5, 5-10” getting these isn’t that difficult.

Thanks for the response.

pointless for inactive user, it would not be deleted as a player just trust me. whar are you saying here is more changing what developer said for first time.

oops sorry guys… I take comment in the wrong threads…

I’m just like “starving” for new updates :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:warning:

v.127 UPDATE

ETA Sunday 22 Jan 2023 08:00-10:00 GMT

22 Likes

Cool, I voted correctly, and won my bet.

I hope IA reply Happy New Year In Viet Nam maybe

1 Like

Finally after month we have a boring update
i don’t mean anything so please don’t Understand me wrongly

Man i can’t join to my brother room this only happened when I’m try to join android on computer but if the computer join on android he well join without any problems

I’m just want some reason

@InterAction_studios Could you take a look at this?

Also, can you make it so that once an ICBM rocket hits Dr. Beaker paper, it gets destroyed? (but its AoE won’t destroy the papers, only the ICBM rockets, otherwise, it would make it too easy)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1061476870559907930/1066517435961839697/km_20230122_1080p.mp4

6 Likes

Ur internet sucks
That’s the only reason i could think of

Will this post be answered? New update coming soon… :sweat_smile: