CIU version 126.2

How about this instead of a recommended placed in the store, how bout a to-buy list system? There will be a button saying “ill put in as my priority” and it will highlighting items that you wanna buy later. Whether it can be a highlighted border on the item or a new filter for prioritized items?

2 Likes

i am against the game telling people to buy specific items

2 Likes

Question ?
Is BX9 better than a legendary BX8

Sorry man now you are disappointed rigth?

This tier limit should only be applied to creating. if someone would start playing CIU, but can’t play missions with others (which would be the most appealing feature for new player), they won’t enjoy the game. i suggest that players below X tier can only join/create “contact only” missions, that way they (new players) will be able to play with others.

1 Like

Oh sure, let’s host multiplayer missions and expect newbie griefers to join with their offensive callsigns, how about that? Wouldn’t be annoying, right? (smh)

Doesn’t mean the game is bad. They can still enjoy playing missions, grinding food and keys, collecting spacecraft, etc, before they can start ‘‘multiplaying’’. Also, Multiplayer would feel rewarding for (trustworthy) players once they reach the required tier.

Could work.

now watch as no one buys the other items now

Ok, but seriously, don’t do that. The idea is for the player to find what it is that they like, and then buy it. Doing this “recommended” thing may make other items seem insignificant.

and it would also make it seem like the developer is trying to draw the player’s attention away from the other items, which might create the impression that these items are actually not good/well thought out at all

1 Like

IMG_20230119_101329
What does the blue name mean in the galaxy cup?

It indicates where you are on that group in case you’re confused on where you are (that rarely happened)

It’s you.

Understood

1 Like

I’d hate to be that person, but is there a ETA on the next update? The Christmas stuff has long passed its relevant period and its gotten to the point where (to me) that I’d rather play in 2002 mode so that I don’t have to hear the Christmas themes.

1 Like

Anyone know what soundtrack contain the song “God rest ye merry gentleman”? I listened to all the music in the store but couldn’t find it. I remember heard it in game.

Someone hacked the game and i record it (my record file is error so i do that)

@InterAction_studios

oh, android. Yeah, probably no one I know.

Ok, I probably figured out, this is kind of related to coordinates hack. gonna try replicating that

1 Like

Player banned, anti-moron strengthened
It’s the same player that I had reported to iA

1 Like

Can we finish this wave quickly

1 Like

This was suggested several times and denied.

3 Likes

Most likely because its a grand prix the barriers not despawning acts as a road outlines

1 Like

iA, I noticed that “It’s party time” bullets always have same RNG (same difficulty RNG), all guano spawns in the exact same place in the exact same time.