CIU version 126.2

Ah right, this option only has an effect during the mission. It won’t work in the menus.

In any case, the fix for this issue is dangerous, because the mouse pointer is currently always constrained within the letterboxed bounds, and changing this will cause cascading effects (and bugs)

5 Likes
When do you want the Christmas Edition content to be removed from the game (*)?
  • Sunday 15 January
  • Sunday 22 January
  • Sunday 29 January
  • Sunday 5 February

0 voters

(*) The content will be removed on the first update released after the most popular date.

10 Likes

81% want to remove, let’s go

I see, thanks anyway for the answer.

Calm down and relax,he’s a busy

1 Like

Is this wave supposed to be like this? It’s from Alpha Eleos, coords 566 759. The chickens blocked my path and I couldn’t kill them because the anomaly changed my direction, I managed to use the satellite by firing it inside a chicken, otherwise I would have had to destroy my ship:

It IS expected to be like that and it’s your carelessness :neutral_face:
Reconnecting is a choice

No need to be so cold, I was just asking because I found it strange that there was no way to change direction again, not to criticize the wave design.
So it’s supposed to work like that: I have to kill the chickens from the top of the screen and then go down to change direction when they start accumulating on the top of the screen, right?

1 Like

yeah, you shouldn’t use the anomaly zone until after the chickens finish arriving
kind of a design issue but not sure what better solution there is to that

1 Like

Maybe some really small but large anomaly zone on the top of the screen to change direction?

In every mission that includes this wave, that’s how it works.

The third topic well see every new things well add next update

How this happened

And where this effect

You probably have used Absolver Beam, Plasma Rifle or Positron Stream. These weapons can damage enemies inside a bubble.
Also in Chicken Multiply, Infini-chick doesn’t have charge effect.

1 Like

you can see what I used

So this is my idea add charge effect

Pressing escape won’t get you out if the game is connecting to the server, it’ll do only if you’re kicked/timed out while connecting.

not necessary, though. Did you see superchick in Chicken Multiplicity have charge effect?
No

Huh? Why does it count as only a partial?
In case it’s important, wave 1 is Cardinality of Four

Hello RainbowBoy

1 Like

Hello Mohammed it’s me Ziad Mamdouh

1 Like