CIU version 126.2

And if you’re wondering why I chose to say “reinstalling it”, look at this file I got before

2 Likes

They don’t call you the Righteous Cheater for no reason.

1 Like

A result of violent memory leaks or whatever. Idk how CE works

1 Like

You aren’t banned. Your game files won’t be deleted. Your account will simply be deleted from the server when these requirements are met

They are saved inside some files there, so you can’t access them or modify them normally. Most games in the world do that.

1 Like

The game server is located on InterActions computer (server). Where your data is saved. When you’re banned, your data remains there, but you’re simply prevented from logging in. When your account is deleted, the data on iA’s server is deleted. Your game still exists on your computer.

1 Like

25 days have passed, and there are still no updates, and Christmas and new year are already over. :neutral_face:

Yes, I’m still waiting for normal season

maybe some next days :neutral_face:

Schedule all the updates for each season may help

Can you both be patient? He is currently working on the iOS version of the game, and since the game is out of Early Access, updates will take longer, like other popular games.

subway suffer is an exception :nerd:

lol

1 Like

No

No, it’s a basic tenant of the ELO ranking system.

This is possible, but it will potentially change the first wave of all existing missions.

Ah, ok, I see what is happening now. Windows’s cursor is placed outside the game window (on the black letterbox area), where the game cursor can’t follow it. Try turning on Options → Controls → Mouse → Capture mouse (this option only exists in CIU). Does it help?

This is fine, provided any cheats/exploits are reported (which they are). Banning only happens if you cheat but don’t report it.

Last year (or the year before it) I had a poll, and players chose to keep the Christmas edition longer. Also, some countries use the Julian calendar, which lags by two weeks – for those countries, Christmas Day was just two days ago.

8 Likes

Hmm, iA, can you give the upcoming beta version a different icon?
Like the first classic Early access icon, for a nice good nostalgic reference (Especially for how beta version would look like early early access versions).

5 Likes

BTW, can anyone teach me how to mod music to the original using iamt or iami?

Keep in mind that this tutorial only helps you mod CI music.
Public iAMT can’t mod textures.

1 Like

I love this picture this remind me with best days when i play first game in ciu
Isn’t it supposed to be a transparent fps meter for that he is specially dimming the vision with his weak devices

Just turn off fps option in video settings.

1 Like

I got it, thanks buddy!

2 Likes

The option is already on, it doesn’t help