CIU version 126.2

What?
Ok so, if you break all the shell around CI4 Mother-hen ship, then kill the yolk, it’ll drop satellites. If you left some shells without breaking them, it’ll not drop satellites.
The opposite happens with Shoot the core, if you break all barriers then kill the apple, nothing will happen. If you left some barriers ‘alive’ then kill the apple, it’ll drop satellites before all barriers poof.

The suggestion is, giving the core the same behavior of dropping satellites as CI4 M-HS.

1 Like

5 Likes

what the why i didn’ know about this for many years :skull:

Why do we not have exclusive CIU Xmas music?

bruh

2db working a long day just to go home and see new email “i need ciu xmas music i will pay a lot please just make it i need it quick”

iA doesn’t actually pay for most of them. They’re mostly online. Unless, I’m wrong. There are some tracks, or uh, one track only mixed with original OST.
CI4 main theme.

The rest were mostly online, similar to 2002 tracks.

you are terribly wrong, 2db is a music production studio. why would a studio do it for free and let dev ia shamelessly rip it off their platforms, and tell me how would ia get the rights to upload the chicken wings video

I was talking about CI Xmas track. Some of them were found online for free, similar to 2002 tracks.

2db is not affiliated with that.

what the hell are you talking about? the xmas track were remixes of the original ci songs which will be made by ia if 2db can’t do it for some reason

Can you show me any appearances of CI melodies in any track that isn’t CI4 main theme? And perhaps, CI3 main theme.

i used the wrong term here. they definitely are christmas folksongs in the orchestral music style of original ci music

I mean, short time ago, some CI2 Christmas OST music were found on some websites, that iA might have got the tracks from.

And judging by what happened in the musical history of CIU where iA gets music online and adds them into the game, then discover later that Copyright issues on them (Old CIU wave tracks & some 2002mode music, most of tracks are fine, just a few tracks are copyrighted), I’m assuming that this is what iA did for most of Christmas songs in the rest of the games as well. And that’s a simple alternative to find new Christmas song for CIU without paying, and after recognizing if tracks have copyright issues or not.

Just ask IA instead of arguing about it.

ia isn’t financially broken as his 2002 self

New 2002 music were introduced in CIU on 2022.

Oh right, iA update copyright in website and in-game

main problem is that we are not likely going to get another 2002 party soon, but christmas is annual, so we actually need 2db

Oh yeah about that, I guess we will no longer have 2002 mode songs.

Change it cause items aren’t really stricted for f2p players
It has to be reworded
“you can buy licensed equipment at the regular price”
Also add trading cards and badges
Steam things that episodes have and ciu does not

To be honest whole CHL section needs a rework.

Which speaking of
hello IA:

Any opinions on this?

1 Like