CIU version 126.2

I don’t believe you, prove it.

1 Like

Maybe next year.

Alright. But you should know I’m not that good of a programmer. I tend to change stuff randomly until it works, and I make a lot of mistakes and create bugs in the process. Nobody knows what the consequences might be. Any changes might, for example, cause a certain player account to be reset and/or be permanently banned. Who can tell? Anything is possible. :innocent:

20 Likes

You’re making games since 20’th century, using an engine you made yourself. And manage a game with over 200000 lines of code and its server, fix bugs and add new features almost every passing day for several years, and a lot more and you call yourself ‘not that good of a programmer’?

Hmm… I still don’t believe you :wink:

2 Likes

Can you consider bringing back the auto-fire satellite feature? This feature has been removed before Quests were added, but it is suprisingly helpful to do tasks for satellite shots.

If this feature returns, you should update again the satellite tutorial in Your First Mission.

It kinda takes a while for the 2002 Party text to reach its end. Some of us are slow readers, indeed, but others are much quicker. Or there are just parts of the description we want to go for immediately, but instead we have to wait, while it keeps progressing slowly. Do you think you could add the ability to scroll the text up/down faster (just like when you use the scroll button on a mouse), IA?

Can you also do the same for the Credits button (v.127)? Because… you know… The text from that button would be even longer, considering all the people who suggested ideas and/or reported bugs.

Oh, and is it possible for you to precise which 2002 Party tracks have which names/composers in the music store when the 2002 Party mode is turned on?

Oh well, just realized the 2002 Party mode is being removed for the next version.

1 Like

It won’t be, you can still access it the old way, by going to your settings in Steam, general, launch options, then type “-2002mode”

Also: if you have 1 or 2 lives left, can you add some blinking red lights in the edges of the screen?

2 Likes

2002test

1 Like

read

2 Likes

ah yeah you guys do expect too much from me

2 Likes

I didn’t expect you to say this.

Yes.

2 Likes

i also mistook it as “2002test” lol

2 Likes

I’ll miss you "2002 party *

Because YOU

1 Like

This isn’t a good enough reason for bringing it back.

This whole scroller has already been removed. And it’s already supported for the Credits scroller.

That would quickly get annoying. Some people play without any lives.

8 Likes

Can you add the “Asteroid Vortex” wave to Meteor Storms?

1 Like

I don’t think it would be suitable for Meteor Storm, since the Asteroid Vortex has a definite trajectory (more specifically, it is circular), while Meteor Storm has no definite trajectory for it.

Suggested many times and denied.

2 Likes

Can shoot the core only drop satellites when all barriers are broken, instead of sparing some barriers? (Similar to Mother-hen ship shells)

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

A bit problem: how could it drop satellites when there’s no boss + waiting for them being disappeared?