CIU version 126.2

ia isn’t financially broken as his 2002 self

New 2002 music were introduced in CIU on 2022.

Oh right, iA update copyright in website and in-game

main problem is that we are not likely going to get another 2002 party soon, but christmas is annual, so we actually need 2db

Oh yeah about that, I guess we will no longer have 2002 mode songs.

Change it cause items aren’t really stricted for f2p players
It has to be reworded
“you can buy licensed equipment at the regular price”
Also add trading cards and badges
Steam things that episodes have and ciu does not

To be honest whole CHL section needs a rework.

Which speaking of
hello IA:

Any opinions on this?

1 Like

As you can see, I have 45 Damage Amplifiers mounted, but when I go into a mission:
it says I have 9. After using them all, I played the mission again, and it said I had none mounted, when I had 36 left. Bug? Or does the UHF wanna stop me from wasting equipment even though they told me to do so for a quest?

2 Likes

I wonder, would it be possible for the game to send a message about any sent friend requests being accepted or rejected? I just find it weird how you can only find out if you check your contacts.

1 Like

It is missing alot of stuff
When i bought it
I consider it as a donation not as something that i would need in my game experience
And let’s not talk about how much stuff needs to be reworked or replaced

There’s no requirement for these two to have the same behaviour.

Because it’s not worth the expense.

Everything is paid. CI5 is royalty-free, but it’s still paid. The rest have been composed specifically for CI.

Updated.

I can’t replicate this. Which mission was this?

I guess something could be sent for “accepted” (added to v.127 :medal_sports: Idea), but for “rejected”… eehh, probably best not to.

8 Likes

Less than 9 pieces? :thinking:

In my country, it only costs an equivalent of a bit less than 5 dollars (or 5 euros, currently they are almost equal in value) to buy it through Steam.

No wonder why I find CI3 and CI4 Xmas music much greater.

Hold on, what?

Que?

Here it’s something like ~7 dollars and ~6,60 euro, but that’s not the only point of the topic that I linked.

Also we didn’t have any Easter edition music so you must pay it

Was wondering when is inputting coordinates gonna be a thing? Cause i think it will be convenient for specific area searches

iA, in case you didn’t notice, I posted a cheat report in DMs.

Exalted Diplomate, when I rebooted the game there was nothing in my mission config.

The first time my slots were full of them (54), and it was working fine.

Amplifier amount that I purchased/used:189

Idea: If you own a specific item, (in this picture, it’s an Orbit Droid), can you make said item unclickable while saying “You already own this, you don’t need more than one” (also for any other items)?