CIU version 126.2

I used h&c 101 (legendary) and i played meteor storm, i don’t have 18% bonus (other missions type still have it, however)

Mission flown as Multiplayer wont gave you key bonus

First: Happy new year guys especially IA
Second: if you travel for a long distance and use map icon your ship well disappear

i have a picture but my network is very good

1 Like

Screenshot_2022-12-31-17-46-33

3 Likes

oh.

Since there’s a 5% chance for the Treasure Shower wave to appear in Meteor Storm missions, why not doing the same for Comet Chase missions? It’d make sense since those two mission types along with the Treasure Shower wave are from CI3. Why having literally only comets? And adding that feature would make Comet Chase missions in general a very, very little bit easier. Nothing wrong with taking a brief, rewarding break (as a wave) while flying a Comet Chase mission, correct?

Should there be a 5% probability for the Treasure Shower wave to appear in Comet Chase missions as well?

• Yes.
  • No.
0 voters

In “The Henperor’s Apprentice” boss wave, can you make remove Gravity Well effect and prevent players from losing control when the boss is killed?

Comet chase very boring so can you switch comet gravity and out gravity

Ok this is too much.
Screenshot_2023-01-01-15-11-46
Can you halve it down?

Do you want this quest to be halved?
  • Yes
  • No, i like killing chickens slowly and painfully

0 voters

Kill on 4 enemies quickly then you get multi-kill once.

3 Likes

It’s simply

Hello, I’m back. Some messages for IA and/or others

1 I don’t appear in the “credits” list, but i have a medal.

2 “There should be a button that de-equips all satellites” I suggested this like 2 times, the main issue were “this would add too many different inputs.”
I suggest an item that does not get used, kinda like an HUD item. It’s cost can be between 250 till 750. And a higher tier so new players are encouraged It gives an option on superweapons (kinda like an extra weapon) that releases a small shockwave (visual) and de-equips all your satellites. Also a small cooldown to not spam it.
Optional: The shockwave can also have a knockback effect.

3 New Satellites. Really any satellite would work.

4 The game doesn’t reward or punish rushing the wave or going slowly. It doesn’t have to. At first I though maybe a rising attack frequency.

5 Late merry xmas and happy new year everyone!

1 Like

you get multikills very easily

1 Like

Yeah, like 190 max on a 20-wave squawk

1 Like

database still there! Guess iA will rewrite/add more callsigns using more recent data

hmm. There’s a thing that I cannot understand much :confused:
About contact: New players cannot add any players have higher tier, but high tier players still can add any contact that have low tier ranked. Should this be changed too?

This was made to prevent ‘trolls’ like pattary and co. from making accounts and sending contact requests to them. High-tier users sending contact requests to anyone is fine.

7 Likes

oh okay. Got it now

1 Like

Can you make the depth of the snowballs random, so they sometimes appear behind the buttons and the title?

1 Like

I’ve added these words to the disallowed list.

Wormholes are implemented as star systems, that’s why a distinction can’t be made.

Probably, but it’s not something I can do right now.

None of the music specifically composed for CIU is intended to loop. Do you mean the 2002 party tracks? Some of them might be able to loop seamlessly, but it’s a hassle.

I can’t easily interrupt an ongoing turn. It’s moot anyway – the wave is already over, and your spacecraft straightens out in preparation for the next wave.

Did you get your medal recently? What’s your callsign?

Yes. Am I going to? No. It’s a minor detail.

6 Likes