CIU Teaser #2

Enjoy.

26 Likes

WHY U TEASE MEH

THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU FOR I LOVE YOU RED LEGION SKYRIM REFERNCE NDFKGVBUDSOVFBLFGBDUKZFBSDKHFSDKBF

OMG IM SO HYPEDD!!!111!! I REALLY WANT THIS GAME :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A new ship?!
A NEW SHIP?!
They’re branching out!
The variety, the vehicle designs, the classes, the number of keys!
I’m crying right now! InterAction just made me cry!
Love it, want it, gotta have it!

7 Likes

I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS and i really like the new ship

2 Likes

Is there a way to like a post twice?

Yes,go create an alt account and like the post with both your main and alt account

1 Like

What’s the Moron Railgun supposed to be?

EDIT: It was answered, heh

7 Likes

WAHT AR U TALKIN ABOUTHTHT

yes,there’s actually something called moron railgun. Pay close attention to the teaser.

1 Like

I am screaming with excitement!! Cannit wait for early acress!

1 Like

equipment
It’s shown in the teaser.

It seems to be different from the Boron Railgun as it’s also shown in the teaser.

I also think that it might be the starting weapon.

4 Likes

Yeah, I just saw it! SO HYPEDEDEDEDED

YAY!

I hope early acessers are gonna have something like a exclusive player tag or something like that.

1 Like

I am pretty sure they we will have something.

it sems really really diffrent from the other games of the series…i think that maybe could be the best game ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I HAVE A HYPE ORGASM! IA have exceeded my expectations. I love you guys!

2 Likes

An impressive display of deductive reasoning – well done. Sherlock would be proud.

“You found a free coupon for this in a box of Galactic Grits breakfast cereal. This is the “starter” edition and it shows: Reduced damage and a hard power limiter make it only suitable for the complete newcomer. Get something better – fast.”

6 Likes