CIU Teaser #2

This is going to be dope

1 Like

Awesome teaser! There will definitely be a learning curve here, looks exciting I love it canā€™t wait to play!

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for early access!

Iā€™m going to cry of this
ITā€™S AMAZING!

Looks amazing! I canā€™t wait!

wow looks, really different from previous games. I feel like Iā€™m about to play the free version of No Chickenā€™s sky

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:Tears of happinessā€¦Iā€™m so happy that this wonderful game will be finally launched.Iā€™m surprized how the game is!

Also, this background looks like combination of CI4 and CI5 background. I hope it will be changed in the future. The stars are so tiny, looks weird but its still good!

I really like the background!

Iā€™m guessing that this teaser might be some kind of gameplay which means that CIU will be soon launched(in a few days)

Yes! I canā€™t wait for next week!

YES FINALLY!!! I canā€™t wait to play this great game!!

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION: @InterAction_studios in the teaser at the beginning we see a bunch of stars scattered thorough the space, is that the galaxy view? Or will it have a shape like the Milky way had this circular shape in past games

Yes, thatā€™s the galaxy view. Itā€™s different from previous episodes.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios this is amazing I used to play chicken invaders as a child all the time and I really wanna play this! Is there a possible way to release an early access to this game soon?

Yeah,if they can get it done soon,it will be done soon. Very simple

3 Likes