CIU For PS5/Xbox/Switch

LOL!
Then Why Didnt you post a topic from first?

1 Like

Because it does not seem like a logical idea.

But still helpful for who only have PS5?

1 Like

Well… idk

Ok.

1 Like

even so

1 Like

Who answered by no? Vermishelb?

1 Like

InterAction Studios

1 Like

what

ciu is made by one person, not by activision

2 Likes

If you looked into ci5 credits or ci4
You will found there are 40 persons
And do you wanna me to remind you what do “studios”
Means?

1 Like

Uh-???

1 Like

Much like CIU, these are people who gaving a test during BETA stage before it’s finished.

Still, the game is made by one person.

1 Like

Those are additional design ,right?

1 Like

There is literally a link to the original post. Sure, it’s not quoted (why is it not quoted?), but you could easily check this by unfolding the quote.
изображение

2 Likes

Switch version when?

1 Like

Where did you heard that? Who owns a PS5 and doesn’t have either a laptop, pc or a smartphone that is capable of running CIU? CIU is one of the least demanding games that I have ever seen.

These are bad controls.
Chat button on square - Why?
Pausing game using triangle instead of options button?

Just for your knowledge: The part with “arrows” on controller is D-pad and the ones used for movement are analog sticks. Controlling with D-pad is just like the keyboard. Analog sticks are a little better at movement, but still worse than mouse or touch pad.
I allowed myself to put your control scheme into Padcrafter:

Switch version would be probably easiest to make since Switch is basically a sized up android smartphone and android can be installed there.

The fact that CIU engine is custom made probably is the biggest reason for that. Normally it isn’t a big problem if you’re using some big proprietary game engines like Unity (LOL get recked) or Unreal Engine since they have the support for consoles and you just need to get a devkit for testing.
For open-source engines you need to sign console NDA since they need to give you their SDK for you to implement it on your own. That’s why for Godot engine there exist companies that do porting for you - Godot support for consoles is coming, brought to you by W4 Games – W4 Games
If you’re making a custom game engine you’re on your own.

1 Like

Also this is kokokokos longest reply

Not even remotely close to my longest replies.

1 Like

iA said no years ago…

(I Have Changed topic to Ciu For PS5/Xbox/Switch)
My Friend From School,Owns Only Xbox, And He Dont Play CIU.