šŸŽµ Chicken Invaders Soundtrack

Are you the real 2dB?

1 Like

Got some minor issue i found within the OST trailer and the website:
So the trailer saids that the OST album will came in the .flac format:

And while itā€™s true for Steam (maybe cause i havenā€™t bough the ost album) your website saids here that itā€™s in the .mp3 format:

Does the website OST album version always deliver you the zip file with the .mp3 format? Or is it just an error that you just missed? Or is only the Steam version will deliver you the correct format?

sorry if the grammar is bad iā€™m writing this in a rush

duh

Okay, duh.

1 Like

Wut, itā€™s actually him, bruh :>

1 Like

I wasnā€™t expecting such a multitude of responses to a query I had. Thanks everyone.

4 Likes

Throw out the ā€œno groveā€ one and keep the ā€œyes grooveā€ as a bonus then, because the difference between no grove and low grove is so subtle that itā€™s just sad.

yes

Soundtrack from the website is MP3 only. But all website purchases come with a free Steam code, so FLAC is effectively included.

Iā€™ve talked to 2dB and weā€™re keeping all 3.

9 Likes

:information_source:

A new version of the soundtrack has been released.

The ā€œCI4 mission 3ā€ track has been corrected to use the ā€œlo grooveā€ mix, and the ā€œfull grooveā€ mix has been added as a bonus track.

An update has been pushed to Steam and interactionstudios.com

15 Likes

is it true that thereā€™s licensing issues that caused ThunderCluck to be left out of the album?

ThunderCluck was not composed by 2dB. This album only includes music composed by 2dB.

8 Likes

So who composed ā€˜ā€˜ThunderCluckā€™ā€™?

I donā€™t recall. Itā€™s a royalty-free track. The only reason it is still in the game is because it doesnā€™t trigger YouTubeā€™s content ID.

6 Likes

Why was ā€œUltimate Omeletteā€ reduced to ā€œOmeletteā€? And why do RotY & omelette glowing unlike others?

Unvisited pages.

Weird, before asking, I made sure to check that point, but they didnā€™t glow after visiting.

Typo. Fixed.

8 Likes

the iconic game. Chicken Invaders: Omelette

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.