Chicken Invaders memes

One of my messages was also removed for whatever reason. It seems to be a message of me saying that the chicken invaders subreddit is dead,or something…
wonderful

Same.

If everyone that got their posts removed today come here just to say that they had their posts removed I swear that I’m gonna lose it. In short - prepare for more.

Yeah well, at first I thought that maybe keeping the replies won’t be so bad, but then I thought that every reply can lead to another reply and suddenly you have an off-topic conversation. So I decided that only things allowed here are: memes (of course, chicken invaders related) and replies that are adding content to the meme above and are also related to CI (situation like with this post: Chicken Invaders memes - #34 by anon58612718). I also decided that reaction memes aren’t so welcome because you have a perfect way to react to a meme that you like - love button. And if you don’t like it… just skip it/scroll it.

For off-topic reason.

Then what did I reply to?

This is a dumb bruh moment

bro what the hell

@kokokokos Was it really worth it to flag months-old stuff though? It makes you more a dick than someone doing the right thing (AKA making the system spam almost everyone’s PMs)
5 Likes

There’s ſuch a thing as abuſing power.
My poſt was clarification of a preceding one with a photo. It did not have offenſive language, was not off-topic (it had to do with the preceding poſt, after all), and waſn’t ſpam.

Alſo, it was from May 24th! There’s no point flagging ſomething that’s that old as “off-topic”. If it were ſpam, it’d be underſtandable, but otherwiſe it’s likely to do more harm then good- not only are there now ſeveral people asking about the unneceſſary flags, but it can creäte confuſion for people reading in the future.

My take on this is that ſomething irritated you, ſo you decided to go through old topics flagging random poſts to try to take out your anger on everyöne on the forum. My queſtion is this: Did it work?

Alſo, I’d be curiöus to know how you got our poſts removed. I can underſtand getting them hidden (that’s eaſy), but removed?

8 Likes

3 Questions without answers:
Why Sky is Blue ?
Why Grass is Green ?
Why Orandza is always surprised ?

2 Likes

I SED NU SWEERING.
Moving on to more serious topics,I didn’t get any message though.I got flagged twice through my entire history on th forum,but those were for genuine reasons.Plus,can we move this discussion away from the memes topic?

4 Likes

This is sarcastic face.

I sense the next @kokokokos rant coming up,quoting around 20 different posts.

4 Likes

And you probably just added one to the list.

3 Likes

Well, I’m gonna miss your comment then.

1 Like

It’s coming,boys and gals.

2 Likes

Ok, can we stop pissing off this poor soul?

1 Like

I KIP SAYNG NU SWEERING!a

When did “piss off” became swearing?

5 Likes

IF I SAYS,IT BEKUMZ.
also this seems like an extremely large one.