Chicken Invaders Memes V2

He doesn’t care about the memes , he care only about the game , also no one didn’t dislike any memes around

4 Likes

I know, memes are good, but this is the CIU forum, not knowyourmeme.com

The CIU memes are also there to make the path funny to ending Early Access easier. You know.

1 Like

You know , you just saying that everybody made meme , wasted his time , also no one didn’t post something expect CI memes

3 Likes

But you said earlier that all of the memes are okay. Make up your mind. Also I already said that meme is not bad

I don’t talk only about that meme , also I meant all memes , the classic , the horror , the drama , the Comedy and these things , everyone can post a CI memes about this , but you always say it should be funny that’s 100% wrong

3 Likes

Let’s finish this before there are any further suspensions.

2 Likes

Come on, is it hard to understand what Baron meant?

3 Likes

Understanding was hard with his grammar, I thought he said that all memes are allowed here, I’m sorry if I misunderstood

It’s. OK , also my grammar is good

2 Likes

Hard or not, I think it’s very clear. He meant that you said every meme should be funny and that’s not true.

Yes.

3 Likes

In that case, I’m sorry, let’s stop fighting

1 Like

I admit that it is better than mine.

Yeah , also you should learned this lesson

1 Like

All. is better honestly for me

2 Likes

I mean your grammar is better than mine. My oldest posts weren’t the best.

2 Likes

Don’t worry , at least your memes good , and I appreciate it

3 Likes

So, here I go to the next and final chapter!

4 Likes

Yey, I am glad to see you continue more!

3 Likes

You don’t care, yet you still had such an outburst. Ironic. Also, a lot of the lazy memes here which didn’t have almost any effort put into them exist just to farm likes, and the people who actually put effort into their memes have them hidden by the farmers, and that’s the issue here. Also, as stated in the picture that Franci sent, iA does care about the memes. It’s official.

3 Likes