Chicken Invaders Memes V2

CI memes are good, other memes are not, also, I don’t like that tone

Try it. Try slapping me through your screen. Let’s see how painful it is.

There’s a fine line between just being a jerk and criticizing and giving constructive critizicm. You can’t win any arguments just be threats and yelling, you instead lose them.

1 Like

As you wish , but no one cares

1 Like

The weirdest part is: how did his posts get 5 likes

iA cares, we said that several times

The other users

1 Like

But iA is the owner

He can do whatever he wants , I just talking about other members

Uh huh. Tell you what. If according to what you’ve said multiple times that I’m a loser and that you’ve reported me and that I’ll get banned, how am I still here exactly? I mean, it’s common sense, the fact is that what you’re saying is actually the opposite of the facts.

1 Like

IA is busy , that’s why , we also reported every crictize post have you posted , they about to get flagged

1 Like

Uh, he said that non-CI memes are not allowed, he didn’t just share an opinion

I didn’t talk about other memes

Thing is, only Regulars can flag and you’re not a Regular. Not only are you threatening, yelling, flooding, ignoring iA’s post, etc. you’re also lying. Also, I’m a Regular soooo…

they can’t abuse of their regular

1 Like

No, they cannot, because if they abuse of it iA will demote them

1 Like

First off, your grammar is more ironic than the entirety of your posts’ lack of common sense. Also, could you please ping your Regular friends and get them to verify that they are willing to spam flags and therefore get banned/suspended due to ganging up on someone due to your whims?

I wasn’t talking about this

You didn’t put them down, you only made them worse

You claim to not be saying that, then so be it. You weren’t. However, you were instead implying it and straight up threatening again. Oh, and you still haven’t pinged your “friends”. Hello? Anyone?

If that were the case then the topic (you-know-which) wouldn’t have been closed.

Make a proof

2 Likes

All of your latest messages are proof. Oh, and it should be you giving us proof, I’m not mad enough to do your job.