Chicken Invaders Memes V2

Mate , you won’t lose anything in real if he posted a meme and put you in , it’s normal

3 Likes

Replies №2230, №2172, №2136, №2119 and №2115. If I have right understanding of “diversity”, your stuff basically breaks it after 3rd meme and further.

1 Like

No , he asked if it had bad diversity

2 Likes

Diversity in the sense that instead of a simple meme that it was supposed to be, it turned into Chapters and even into a story.

1 Like

Not that most of them are.

11 Likes

Let’s define memes:

I would call that a fanfiction, rather than a meme imo.

13 Likes

There aren’t even any good memes here anymore, just random trying to squeeze memes out of god knows where or just well, anything. This isn’t West of Loathing, y’know. Same with the Artworks topic, it’s just a mess of cursed images that should actually go in this topic.

6 Likes

3 Likes

You know what , no one cares about your decision. , this topic was created to post some picture and videos , its not important to include fun in it , we all try to do our best , even if they are not funny they also appreciate our work trying to have some fun , if you don’t like the memes , just go away , we don’t care about anyone even insulting our work , we only have some fun

10 Likes

Perfect!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Where am I?

2 Likes

He’s right, this topic should have CI memes only

It doesn’t matter if they are CI , At least they are memes or pictures and funny or not we can’t make them sad by saying this , let’s be polite and appreciate it , also you are defending his crictizing post

5 Likes

Team Baron as always!

5 Likes

It does, iA said it himself. Here’s proof: [general_memes] All meme type allowed - #12 by InterAction_studios

bruh

1 Like

But if memes have something to do with CI, it is meme CI.

Your meme is a CI meme, yes, but part of it. I never said I disliked it though, it’s actually good

1 Like

Thank you, but a meme divided into chapters is also a meme that only consists of several parts.

2 Likes

AGAIN ?! Look , it’s not up to you to control , IA himself doesn’t want to control others freedom , anyone has freedom but it should include to make benefits to others and not to harm

3 Likes

I know it’s not up to me, but iA said it himself.

Please, use some common sense. I even sent you the original post’s link :confused:

1 Like

I agree! Is it bad that someone will like the meme?

2 Likes