Chicken Invaders Memes V2

Replies №2230, №2172, №2136, №2119 and №2115. If I have right understanding of “diversity”, your stuff basically breaks it after 3rd meme and further.

No , he asked if it had bad diversity

Diversity in the sense that instead of a simple meme that it was supposed to be, it turned into Chapters and even into a story.

Not that most of them are.

Let’s define memes:


I would call that a fanfiction, rather than a meme imo.

There aren’t even any good memes here anymore, just random trying to squeeze memes out of god knows where or just well, anything. This isn’t West of Loathing, y’know. Same with the Artworks topic, it’s just a mess of cursed images that should actually go in this topic.

You know what , no one cares about your decision. , this topic was created to post some picture and videos , its not important to include fun in it , we all try to do our best , even if they are not funny they also appreciate our work trying to have some fun , if you don’t like the memes , just go away , we don’t care about anyone even insulting our work , we only have some fun

Perfect!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Where am I?

He’s right, this topic should have CI memes only

It doesn’t matter if they are CI , At least they are memes or pictures and funny or not we can’t make them sad by saying this , let’s be polite and appreciate it , also you are defending his crictizing post

Team Baron as always!

It does, iA said it himself. Here’s proof: [general_memes] All meme type allowed - #12 by InterAction_studios

bruh

But if memes have something to do with CI, it is meme CI.

Your meme is a CI meme, yes, but part of it. I never said I disliked it though, it’s actually good

Thank you, but a meme divided into chapters is also a meme that only consists of several parts.

AGAIN ?! Look , it’s not up to you to control , IA himself doesn’t want to control others freedom , anyone has freedom but it should include to make benefits to others and not to harm

I know it’s not up to me, but iA said it himself.


Please, use some common sense. I even sent you the original post’s link :confused:

I agree! Is it bad that someone will like the meme?

He doesn’t care about the memes , he care only about the game , also no one didn’t dislike any memes around