Chicken Invaders 5 how do i play multiplayer

Good luck, how much you bought it

The game prices are listed on Steam and on iA’s website

1 Like

i ask minasam123

Dude it doesn’t matter, @Francis said that they are listed. You don’t have to ask how much i have bought.

1 Like

I am sad because I can’t buy a game for 1$ and if chicken invaders universe becomes paid then I didn’t buy it or I couldn’t buy it

Yeah because there there’s chicken hunter license which saves your progress on email.
Read this:

1 Like

I do not know anything. Some people say this game will become free and others say it will be paid

It will be free. It’s just that there’s a CHL which saves your progress via email.

1 Like

i don’t understand

Chicken Hunter License, this thing allows you to save your progress on email.

1 Like

CHL will allow you to connect your progress into your email and you can play CIU wherever you want

I understood through your words that the game will be free and if you want to restore your progress you will pay after the money and that the game did not have multiplayer

1 Like

I think I’m gonna buy the license. Also, maybe there will be a paid steam version

1 Like

Not yet pal, wait for IA to see if he will add multiplayer or not.

1 Like

I guess I won’t be playing the game again when it’s fully updated because I don’t have the money :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

If you are not going to buy CHL then you will have to backup everything on your computer. Also no need to worry.

1 Like

are you sure

1 Like

Yes i am sure.

1 Like

you mean i will play this game without paying money

1 Like

Yes, it’s free.

1 Like