Chat in ciu squadrons

But my first point still stands: iA don’t want chats in game

Based on what he said on other’s suggestions about this, he likely will say no

1 Like

Good opinion but still some chatting for which mission to grind for the competition of getting the “Busy Bee Accolade” is fine although it is a little bit redundant

I think i know why IA don’t want to add this, its because to prevent racist and bad chats that might spark some problems, which is also the reason clash of clans removed the global chat in their game, and only left with clan chat

2 Likes

trueuser: plz assign more missions
Recruit 1: yeahh we need more assignments
Squad Leader :crown:: I’m taking a break
trueuser: nooooooo

Definitely agree with you man, also spams might sometimes occur or sometimes one squad member trying to mess up the chat though.

And to the person who plan this idea, just accept the opinions of others, if they don’t like it, then they don’t like it. Don’t force them to agree on your idea. Probably they have valid reasons why they might like/dislike your idea.

no

why remove

I partly agree with because the only competition which the chat is useful for is to get the Busy Bee Accolade
Other than that, it is pretty useless so this is an average idea overall

The idea of ​​adding a conversation to squadrons is a great idea and at the same time bad
…too bad it will make some players swear and
At the same time it will be a great idea when adding challenges to the squadrons
…you have a squadron competing on missions and more
… Now there is almost no point to the squadrons … Competitive missions must be added so that the game does not feel boring

I hope squadron can be signed to be a casual squadron like right now or maybe a competitive squadron in an update for squadron in the near future

I guess now the squadron is of no use other than playing errands…is that right?

Yeah but if you want to get the medal then add some active players or use this exploit

It’s literally the same when chat is not avaliable

i mean in a competitions

Squadron Event: Titan Henvasion - Ideas - Chicken Invaders Universe
here is one, if IA decides to add this
an event for squadron is what thats missing

1 Like

i sent my opinion to interaction studios

Next time, suggest it in Early Access Version X (X is the current version of the game), OK?

for small idea, going to early access section is the best choice, create topics for ideas that are very big

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.