Can't select difficulty as of late in Steam versions of CI3, CI4, and CI5 (continued)

Continuing the discussion from the thread: Can't select difficulty as of late in Steam versions of CI3, CI4, and CI5

Sorry for the late reply, the original thread got locked up in the meantime… I have tried checking various Steam settings, including the ones you mentioned, but to no avail.

Since it is more than likely to be an issue with my particular Steam account, I guess it might be worthwhile to mention one little extra detail. As I said in the OP of the original thread:

I first installed CI4 around November 4th, I think. I didn’t have these issues then. An hour later I went to a friend’s place, logged into my Steam account, installed CI4 there and started the game, when the bug started appearing.

Related to this, I later noticed that there was a Steam Cloud sync error when I checked the game on Steam after the bug started appearing. However, I tried clearing could data, disabling Steam Cloud, etc. but the issue remained the same. Still, I had not changed Steam settings prior to getting the bug in the game.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.