Bug with Henlley's Comet!

This isn’t a Ground Hog day simulator - prior knowledge should not be needed to survive a wave. Until someone has been caught out by this (or read about it online) they have a chance to get stuck in an unbeatable situation, and that’s not ok in my opinion, even if the workaround after that is really not that hard.

4 Likes

You can play not like a ZOMBIE and hit the fire button continuously , you can use your Brain and Eye’s. Stop Shooting at 24,8%, 49,5%, 74,5% go safe shoot again and bring the boss in to next Fase !!!

And you will easy avoid this situation.

1 Like

My eye’s what?

Nobody mentioned anything about the other phases. The last phase is literally the only one that has this problem.

1 Like

You can stop being rude or you’ll have a flag.

1 Like

Lol…

You cant handel negative comments do you…

1 Like

Fase 1/2/3 so so. Stop shooting use your Brain and do the transition from fase 3 to 4. This is definitely not problem of the game its a PROBLEM OF THE PLAYER…

This is a serious problem, if your post had nothing to do with the topic or violated the terms of service you’ll be flagged

2 Likes

I’ve flown a boss rush this morning and I noticed it (yay we won’t get wreck when henlley goes down into a safe point)

This is the topic. Is that a bug what shold be fixed. No its not a bug. Bosses have different fase so do transitions between fase right and you will not have such a problem.

Example:
Yolk Star boss, you dont stop shooting before Terminator chickens and you cant move from lasers. Is this a bug ??? No its not its players foult he didnt do the transition right… Stop shooting go safe shoot boss do transition spown Terminators be safe kill them.

Its absolute the same with the Comet boss. Stop shooting go safe shoot do transition the last smalll meteors will apear and you dont have this situation

(Sigh) Okay, summarizing your post, you mean that is the player’s fault, right?

Yes it is.

I just hope @InterAction_studios notice this situation and tell if it’s a bug or not.

I call bollocks. The Yolk-Star™’s lasers are still possible to avoid while dodging terminators. It’s is not an unavoidable death scenario. This is.

Furthermore, I’m pretty sure that this is the only boss in the game that actually has this problem.

7 Likes

Couldn’t these forums be a little more calm?

9 Likes

Tecnically the alien mothership can create sometimes unvoidable scenarios

Still… The comet needs a fix

11 Likes

This is a Joke right? Are you guys playing a game for a first time, or you really cant understand the boss fights with many phases and transitions during this phases? On every singel boss in CIU, you can force such a situation, to be surrounded from projektils/eggs/lassers boss movement etc etc etc. That’s not a bug it calls a boss fight mechanics. Execute the transition phase right and you will never have such a situation on any boss. Shoot like mad without checking boss % and on some easy bosses when you can shoot them fast from 0%-90% you can create such a situations where he will spawn/shoot/move in short time all the thinks from the 3 Phases.

2 Likes

I agree that this might not be a bug, but still, the boss needs some reworking

8 Likes

That’s a bold claim you’re making here. Can you verify that it’s factual?

3 Likes

Hey hey hey.

Let’s all be smart and call it off here, okay?

8 Likes

Yeah, this fighting will get you nowhere