Bug with Henlley's Comet!

Yea it should be like this.

1 Like

Comets wall attack will start appear at 75% health depleted and it’ll spawn after a few seconds

You can escape with a little luck but Henlley sometimes flies into the gap

I’ve explained this too many times, you can read the comments above.

Why are you always trying to deny the bugs?

Maybe because it’s not a bug, it’s what this boss will do in high difficulties.
And mention IA if you want to fix the “bug”.

Done.

I already explained how this is very clearly not an intended feature above:

2 Likes

If it is fixed, the way I said above is probably the most suitable:

1 Like

That’s correct.

1 Like

(sigh) Okay, if everyone can’t decide this is a bug or intended, I will make a poll then:

• It is a bug
  • It is an intended feature

0 voters

Wow, I’m surprised at the result:50% think is it’s a bug and 50% think it’s intended (i think it’s intended :smiley: )

1 Like

Well I would say that it’s an intended feature but yes, this does indeed need to change. There is a fine line between providing a challenge to the player and being straight up unfair to the player. Forcing players to pick one specific weapon (Vulcan Chaingun in this case) where literally every other weapon would fail to protect the player from certain doom would ruin the weapon balance of the game and as a result make the game a lot less fun.

3 Likes

Uh… no, it does attack after 75% health

I was referring to the drop attack. After 75% you will notice that it stops dropping and only has the comet summon attack.

Only InterAction can 100% confirm if it’s intended or not - but I can all but guarantee that it’s not.

Maybe it’s a fix for the situation Henlley decided to sit down where the safe point is.

It’s not intended (obviously, why would you design a boss with a completely unavoidable attack? :thinking:), but it’s not a bug. It’s an oversight. The one check it has that prevents it from diving if it’s at 25% health does work, it just not enough on its own.

5 Likes

(remembers the times when Henlley sits down safe points)

1 Like

I was in this exact situation once, but I always use Vulcan Chaingun with my bomber on comet chases, so I made my own way out.

Now obviously that was a fluke, and that means the ‘bug’ (not really a bug, but an unintended feature) has to be prevented in one way or another.

Basically this.

5 Likes

I have to agree at least once with Celestial. And this is the perfect time.