Bubble Gun

Here’s another little weapon idea I have, the Bubble Gun:

com-video-to-gif%20(3)

This Video shows big Bubbles (there are small ones with 200 Damage and big ones with 400 Damage). This is the Gun at firepower 10.

What do you think?

2 Likes

It feels like a worse corn shotgun,lol

2 Likes

It’s good, congratulations

Gud, but is it a powerful version of the Corn Shotgun?

You mean less powerful? Corn always does 400 damage per bullet,while this one can either do 400 or 200

I would compare it to the neutron gun but different bullet movement. In my opinion, CIU can’t have enough weapons…

No, but the topic said this: (there are small ones with 200 Damage and big ones with 400 Damage). So if there’s big bubbles and small ones at the same time, it would be 600 damage if they are shot at the same time on the boss/enemy.

What kind of a logic is that…if you’re going to compare it like that,corn would deal 800 damage in total with 2 projectiles,no matter what. I’m looking at the .gif right now,and the weapon looks more like corn shotgun to me,considering the fact that bullets are shot randomly. On the other hand,both this and neutrons shoot 5 projectiles at 10 firepower,so idk.(unless I’m blind or something,and I don’t see the actual amount of bubbles) The weapon itself looks cool,not going to lie. But functionally,it seems like a weaker version of corn/neutrons,depending on which one is more similar to bubble gun to you.
To be fair,there were already weapons like this in previous ci games

is this the nerfed corn shotgun?

1 Like

Maybe,maaaybe not…

In my opinion, not every weapon has to have unique mechanics. I’d just like some variation with weapons.

There are already several weapons that are similar to each other. I hope we won’t get to see too many of these in ciu…

I feel like a ſimilar weapon was propoſed a few months back, but I’m not ſure.

I already made that idea before. Weapons Concepts - #17 by matix524

Yep,it’s like a stolen idea.

Hey, that’s because there are no small counterparts of the Corn Shotgun projectiles, so the big projectile would deal 400 damage if it hits the enemy. On the other hand, if it was the small projectile who hit the enemy, then it would deal 200 damage in combat, so if at the same time there are small and big bubbles and a bubble hit the enemy before the other, it could have dealt 600 damage.

Cool. I still don’t see how that’s supposed to be relevant at all.

@cook1ee Either way I agree that the weapon is a bit too similar to the Corn Shotgun. But I have a couple of ideas:

1. You could randomise the velocity a bit so that each bubble moves at a slightly different speed.
  2. You could add an AoE upon impact. When the bubble hits an enemy, it bursts and deals 50% of the base damage to everything in a small area.

I have changed the weapon in a way that its more inaccurate now, so more damage will be acceptable. AoE is also interesting. But all in all, @matix524 suggested it first

com-optimize

com-video-to-gif%20(4)

Yeah,but that’s the point! That’s why it’s a worse version of corn.

Don’t say “worse version” cus i really hate something that’s worse. Try “weaker version” instead.