Boss suggestion - U.C.O. #5

Yeah, yeah, I know. Not original whatsoever. I don’t care, the nostalgia’s too strong with this one.

So since the U.C.O.s will be returning in their unnerfed form, I’ve decided to come up with a 5th, final version. Taking the technology used to create the previous models and trying to make the most out of it.

Visually, it’s very similar to the 4th U.C.O. but the Egg Cannons were replaced with Purple Neutrons and the Green Lasers are mounted on shorter arms.

Unlike the previous versions, this one was created to be more unpredictable and therefore can carry out 4 different attack patterns, which are activated in random order. The player will have to recognise which pattern it’s using to avoid being overwhelmed.

Pattern 1

The U.C.O. fires the Purple Neutrons at the player, one at a time. The Red and Green Lasers are fired at a fixed position, as seen on the picture.

The next stage is the same, however the Red Lasers are not used and the Green Lasers are fired at a wider angle.

In the last stage the Green Lasers are fired at, once again, a wider angle while the Red Lasers are fired directly under the U.C.O. to force the player to stop attacking.

Pattern 2

The Green Lasers are fired at the player’s position, one after the other.

Then the Purple Neutrons are fired at the player three times. During the 3rd shot, the Red Lasers are fired as well.

Pattern 3

First, the Purple Neutrons are fired three times at the player.

Then, the Green Lasers are fired at the player.

Finally, the Red Lasers are fired at the player.

Pattern 4

First, the Purple Neutrons are fired twice at the player

Next, the Green Lasers are fired at the player.

The next stage is the same as the first one, Purple Neutrons are fired at the player twice.

And finally, the Red Lasers are fired at the sides.

It should have somewhere between 220000-250000 HP
It’s pretty tough, but I don’t think it’s overpowered. Besides, I think it’d be pretty cool to have some more difficult bosses in the game.

Also, my dear friend Daniel said this: daniell
So I’m pretty sure you’re obliged to add this now (that is how it works, right? xd).

10 Likes

Actually not bad,but ya could add some new attacks. That would only increase the chance of getting added.

1 Like