Better Safe & Danger Zones

Make the Safe Zone and Danger Zone circles stop being circles and more representative of what the actual zone is, please.
In certain levels where chickens come randomly from the edges of the screen, the danger/safe zone doesnt specify that, and it can really be confusing for new players when the danger zone is at the bottom of the screen but it is, in fact, on every edge of the screen.
Not exactly a feature but a huge QoL improvement in my opinion.

1 Like

Already suggested to be in rectangular shapes and got denied recently.

3 Likes

Agreed. Recently, I have taken to replacing the danger zones in those cases with safe zones to better convey this (“Visitors From Another Dimension” and another wave I can’t recall)

3 Likes

Visitors from Another Dimension has a safe zone at the bottom, while Terminator Chickens and Gyroscope Malfunction only has danger zones at the bottom.

2 Likes

Pfft… A safe zone would be equally confusing there… ok, I’m going to use a 4-danger-zone layout in cases where enemies can enter from any side. It doesn’t look great, but it gets the point across

Changed in v.114 :medal_sports: Idea

11 Likes

I disagree, that actually looks epic

4 Likes

I suggested something similar to this and you declined it. Where you only said that bottom danger zone is enough and warning signs from other layout where chickens come is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Medal shared.

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.