Any strategies for collecting keys?

Nice! Now do it with inverted controls using voice commands and do all of this while being blindfolded!
(and play CI1-5 at the same time too without dying too).

Yes,I’m totally going to do all of that

1 Like

And use a wiimote

1 Like

And would you also like me to use lightning fryer instead of corn? It deals 50 damage to the mysteryous ship

1 Like

Blast from the past is harder than mysterious ship

Pffft… Use a trumpet:

1 Like

Damn straight,that thing would take 34 damage from lightning,since it is strong against it

1 Like

Try to kill Blast from the past on SSH with moron railgun level 0

:zap:0 Moron Railgun is actually decent. There are weapons much worse than it at that power level.

Which is kind of a ſad thing.

1 Like

Well, today i beat it without die once. No super weapons, only forks, satelites and some skill :slight_smile:

The very last phase when it shoots out 1000 purple projectiles at once is the hardest part.

people say that blast from the past is hard, watch as those people scream when they remaster CI2’s mother hen ship, haha

3 Likes

Did you guys encounter the fast Blast from the past though?

I don’t play on SSH, so no.
But if blast from the past is this bad, then I can’t even imagine what CI2 Mother-Hen Ship will be like.

I, for one, embrace our new egg overlord

Its bad on the later stages and when begins to move fast, the things become serious. Also this so many bullets, make to feel like i’m at discotheque and sometimes my eyes gets very loaded.

1 Like

i had this idea of making CI2’s mother hen-ship get alot harder, you see when it becomes the metal egg, it should also never pause when it directly shoots at you, move super fastly, and also shoot more bullets on that phase, and it should be super fast, more faster than blast from the past. @InterAction_studios you should look into this, that’s what we people who wanted challenging bosses want :wink:

2 Likes

Like this? Or slower? (Did you encounter it like this?)

you all should probably regret your mistakes, because the reason IA made CI3 bosses alot harder is because they saw people saying things like “omg this chicken invaders game is sooooo easyyyyyy!”

3 Likes