📱 Android (experimental preview)

Im using Samsung Galaxy J8, Android 10 but I cannot Install he game

*App not Installed

is it a ArmV7? is it a 32bit system?
if so then it won’t install, it needs Arm64 or a 64bit system

the sh*t thing of some android device manufacturers is: They installed 32 bit os while the device have 64 bit architecture

i’m pretty sure there are custom roms out there for it, the only thing that matters is whether you want to install them or not

Is there anything you can do to have attack buttons on both sides? It is inconvenient when the ship is on the right side and you need to somehow fit two fingers there.

“10. I have left multiplayer in (for now), but multiplayer hosting will probably be removed in the future. Reasons: (1) Most smartphones aren’t fast enough to host and (2) Hosts can easily abandon the game, resulting in poor experience for the joined players.”
Please don’t remove this feature on Android (also iOS version), this is all me and my “no computer” friends need to play with :frowning_face:.

2 Likes

Hello! My name is HarciogExotic my discord is HarciogExotic#3447 my name ingame is Harciog and I found a bug on the android version. I recoreded it here: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/933545260037050419/1036011694939455498/VID_20221029_231608.mp4

people can’t access it without being in the server it’s sent in, upload it to something like youtube instead

What the hell is going on, why are so many new people coming and returning?
Well I guess the Android version is out, but jeez

1 Like

I see all people are going to reports an Android version

so far i’ve seen a lot of people being unable to install it on their old 32-bit devices, perhaps because they either don’t read or don’t know how to check whether the devices can run the game

Two fingers exist

1 Like

Regardless of the 32-bit version devices, older versions are not allowed to installation :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m talking about the fact that when I need to be and move on the right side, I’m hindered by the attack button.

uhhhh

4 Likes

and manufacturers allow us to install a custom rom or not (because some old Vivo models is crazily stubborn)

u know what? They’re lazy. They don’t even want to scroll up

Maybe the UI is kinda small to interact

1 Like

Amateurs

4 Likes

Oh my god, guys, we’ve been waiting for so long! :smiley: :exploding_head: