đŸ“± Android (experimental preview)

I tried downloading the app on my phone, but it didn’t work for me. I have the requirements, but every time I try, it says ‘‘App not installed’’.

Did you allow your device to allow installs from unknown sources?

Yes, I did.

2 questions here:

Will the download link stay APK forever?, Will you release the game on Google and will you release the APK on your website?

Also what about IoS version?. Is it gonna exist or it is going through some problems?

after a bit funning, the corn shotgun is a main problem of my fps drop (60 down to 30 :|)

never eating corn again

6 Likes

There is some weird flickering when I exit the game, right after clicking “yes” on “are you sure?” window.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios thx you we love you

don’t get too excited

2 Likes

At 0:30 of this video. Shouldn’t the network predictor (is it still called like that?) be attached to the ship itself instead?

Also, if we drag out of the game window, it doesn’t detect the movement there. Is it possible to change it? E.g. when I’m on the rightmost part of a letterbox strip I can change my vertical position but x is limited.

3 Likes

why._.

because its an apk file that isn’t uploaded to google store?

1 Like

im pretty sure he will put it on google play and ios soon

I couldn’t install that game :cry::cry::cry:
Pls tell me how to fix it

That’s iPhone? If yes. Then expected.

APK stuff don’t work with IoS devices.

That likely means that the device is not compatible. And you could, I don’t know, at least specify what device and os you have?

Screenshot_2022-10-29-10-39-29
What does this button do? I tried clicking it and it did nothing.

Advice: Never buy an IPhone.

5 Likes

I think that’s the satellite fire button

IA specifically stated there will be no google play version.

Where “@” and other characters??

Shift+2. If it doesn’t work then it’s because

1 Like