šŸ“± Android (experimental preview)

This indeed means that your device is 32-bit :open_mouth:

Are you certain you have a Helio G35? :smirk:

3 Likes

try google for ā€œRedmi 9Cā€ and check if its 32 or 64 bit

Perhaps the Android version installed is 32-bit. ~~Check it: https://www.techentice.com/how-to-check-if-android-device-is-32-bit-or-64-bit/~~ That doesnā€™t work. My device is 64-bit and it still doesnā€™t say x64

3 Likes

sure my phone is android 32 bit lol

guess your only option is to install a custom rom on it

Maybe this can help with one of the points in Steam Deck verification when you fix it.

Well, letā€™s half agree. They work, but not how I would like them to.

I would suggest to change it for 64-bit android. There are some f***g idiot manufacturers that have put 32-bit android on ARM64 processor.

Thereā€™s no android x86 (unless weā€™re talking about the android to x86 port, but it wouldnā€™t need any special support from IA). x86 is PC space. In Mobile you have ARM and ARM64.

Do you people read what IA posts? He explicitly said what are his plans with mobile version in the EA v121 topic.

In the past. But in 121 topic he said ā€œandroid might eventually appear officially in the storeā€. I doubt he meant in his website store instead of Google Play Store. But I would welcome it even more if itā€™s available outside of it.

You people really donā€™t read anything do you? There will be no 32-bit version. Itā€™s just for 64-bit OS.

Who has 64 version?

Anyway, back to the issues.
I used my OTG adapter and my k+m set. It works as in older episodes which means you have to click and drag the mouse to move it which is not ideal since you autoshoot from weapon then.
Keyboard also works meaning you can shoot with space and control with arrow keys, but pressing ESC button just hides the mobile screen buttons and the text above appears ā€œESC/P for menuā€ (or something like that). It also causes a little lag which looks like it takes focus out of the touchscreen. Weirdly P button brings up the pause menu normally.
Another thing is that mouse scroll doesnā€™t zoom out the galaxy view.

1 Like

game runs on wsa, performance is fine, mouse and keyboard work similar to kokosā€™ descriptions.

i have no idea why i did this

2 Likes

no i dont i dont check the ea topics often sorry

So,my phone ā€œhonor 10 liteā€ it does work 32-bit and 64-bit and CPU is hiliscon kirin 710 and more:
Screenshot_Ł¢Ł Ł¢Ł¢Ł”Ł Ł¢Ł©_Ł”Ł„Ł”Ł Ł”Ł”

But itā€™s upgraded Android 10

I donā€™t feel like using my right hand for satellites, can the button be on the left?

1 Like

If thereā€™s no option for it already then I think one should be added.

https://osdn.net/projects/android-x86/releases/71931
It simply allows installing pure Android on PC.

Is rockets having infinite uses in the tutorial is intentional?

@InterAction_studios What happened if i link my account in Android while i also linked it in PC? Does it makes my account in PC unlinked? Or nothing will happen?

nothing will happen

It happened to me, twice.

I donā€™t know is this a bug? Or what happen to my phone (yes i have a big problem about the touch of the phone)? But why sometime the mouse is appeared like this?

20:9 screen looks so wrong

1 Like

I mean, if mine could run previous games it could run CIU smoothly, works super fine

1 Like

Kinda weird that barriers in Marching On face this way

2 Likes