Account improvement

there is a problem, i might get a new pc, and i dont know how i em gonna login into my account

i think the account changeing system should be changed, so you can use your account, without you useing a new one. and grinding the same progress all over again.

[if this is already a thing, then im sorry for makeing this topic.]

I think you want this. Game saves your progress automatically, an email is only needed for account recognition.

2 Likes

It would be stupid to have the email system if the profile would still have to be transfered manually.
You’ll just need to use the link button, type in your email on the new device, and you’ll get a code in your email which you’ll have to type in in order to be able to use the account on that device.

1 Like

i dont even understand anything lol

what link button lol

im talkin, about the game

plus, if i need to type my email into the new device, dons’st that mean, i need a new email or something?

The one in the game maybe.

How in the world did you get to that conclusion?

4 Likes

Uh huh?
Here’s a detailed step by step ig.
Open CIU (Chicken Invaders Universe), the one you have your main account in.
Click the Accounts button
Select the account you are using. It may be guest at this current state.
Click the change email button
Now, write your email, the email you wish to save all CIU data inside. (Make sure you don’t make a typo, no cop and paste too.)
Now submit, and you are done
Note that if you are a user who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail, your account will be deleted. (Unless you bought something by real money, your account will never get deleted.)
Now, you moved into a new device, and you don’t have your progress anymore do these:
Open CIU
Click the Accounts button
Click the Link account button
Now write the same email you used to save your progress in the other device.
Click Submit.
Click I accept.
Leave CIU open and open your email mail box.
You will receive an email containing a pin code to confirm you are the owner of that email.
Return back to CIU and write the pin code you got.
Click submit.
Now that you have your account back, click it again and click make current.
Now, click back in the top left
Then save the world
Aaaand done, should be simple right?

3 Likes

i lost brain cells tbh lol

1 Like

[btw im with a new pc now]

Well it is in the game in account menu
Find change email
It should be there
And there you go

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.