About Top-10 Awards&New Environment

yeah, some waves are annoying and better also doubt their weapons also be affected

But also need to ping if he didn’t see the topic tho :\

Agreed :||

1 Like

Yeah, that’s why I said maybe in this case. but just give it some time first before you do that as I said in my post.

4 Likes

Gee, some people didn’t take time to vote because of this short auto close…

3 Likes

In my opinion I think it’s more interesting, so you can use the awarded items, or sell them if you don’t like them.

It could be bronze for 1st, 2nd and 3rd, silver for 4th, 5th and 6th and gold for 7th, 8th and 9th.

I’ll leave it to IA to choose the item types.

Sorry for that, will edit it.

2 Likes

What about this.

For profit? Ok I agree now.

But you basically reversed my order :joy:

As you wish.

It’s ok, we all do silly mistakes that we learn from.

2 Likes

wut…

1 Like

Yes, I suggest that there should items that are only buyable with jewelry and they can be awarded only at top-10s.

As in like, They fall straight downards in ci4 upon destroying ufos?

1 Like

The Wind Elemental loves this idea!

1 Like

I don’t remember, but they don’t do that in CIU at some waves.

Full support for the increase in rewards for leaderboards (keys or otherwise), but not keen on including a second currency (like diamonds).

Keep in mind also that we’re in Early Access and the playerbase is a tiny percentage of what it will be when we leave EA - which would make contests much harder to win. iA probably already plans to increase the reward when EA is over - otherwise it really wouldn’t be worth it.

Wind sounds cool mechanically, but remember - outer space. :wink:

10 Likes

You’ll just get hit with “bUt ChiCKen iNVaDerS iSn’T sUPPosED tO maKE sENse”. Works for every outlandish idea.

Well, there is Electric&Frozen and the food falls although there supposed to be no gravity in space.

Meh, ChickenBlaster already raced me to it.

Yeah but you have to draw a line somewhere. The logic behind this is like “Harry Potter has magic, so it makes sense to put guns that shoot unicorns.” That’s just not how games with no logic (or altered logic) work. Electricity kinda makes sense, Frozen a bit on the sketchy side, but point still stands.

It’s not supposed to, but it breaks the rules for comedic effect, not just whenever it feels like it.

eg: Watching a giant fan propel the Planet through space is funny, largely because of how ridiculous it is. Having food bounce up from the bottom of the screen is funny because it’s immensely acknowledging of the fourth wall.

Wind, unfortunately, isn’t particularly funny in and of itself.

4 Likes

Exactly. The games’ humor rely on their own outlandishness, and adding elementals is not going to help.

(I’m talking about another filler “Weekly” idea that just lacks quality and just seems to be made for the sake of being made.)

Where would these “winds” appear from? Any lore that will support this? Coincidentally, there’s this idea:

At specific planets like the other environments.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.