A question about old CI games

when i downloaded CI2 and CI1 and i played it , there were a lot of lags . how can i solve it. known i have Win 10

1 Like

CI2 and CI1 Dont support Win 10. Since these two use DirectX 7.0
Chicken Invaders _ InterAction studios y 2 páginas más - Personal_ Microsoft​ Edge 21_10_2020 16_00_53 (2)

2 Likes

you mean i can’t play them on Win 10

2 Likes

She meant they’ll keep lagging. It’ll better if you have Win 7.

okay R.I.P CI1 and CI2

2 Likes

Not for me. Luckily I have Win 7 & Win 10.

how do you have 2 PCs or laps

2 Likes

It’s one PC. But has 2 Windows.

okay bro

2 Likes

Works fine for me on Win 10 here.

1 Like

CI2 and CI1 works good in your win 10

2 Likes

Yes, why would he mean another CI game?

For CI1:
From https://www.interactionstudios.com/ci1/supportci1.php:

Update: Some people have reported that you can use the dgVoodoo2 DirectX wrapper to make the game work correctly under Windows 8+, so you might want to give it a shot. Note that InterAction studios is not affiliated with the maker of dgVoodoo2 and no technical support can be provided. Your mileage may vary.

For CI2:
From https://www.interactionstudios.com/ci2/supportci2.php:

The recommended way to fix this problem is to update your graphics card drivers (go to NVIDIA’s web site for this). Alternatively, there is a workaround that alleviates or solves the slowdown problem altogether. Try this:

Right-click on your desktop and select “Properties”. Go to the “Settings” tab and click on “Advanced…”. Click on the “Troubleshooting” tab and move the slider to the left until it says that all DirectDraw and Direct3D accelerations have been disabled (around the middle of the range). Finally, click on “OK”.

4 Likes

Bruh, you just admitted of having pirated one of iA’s games

8 Likes

There is a program that allows you to play old games without lags, I used it a lot, don’t remember the name but I’ll let you know if I find it

1 Like

dgVoodoo2

3 Likes

Why does my PC treat dgVoodoo as a virus?

Might because it’s a .dll file, I think

1 Like

But it’s illegal

2 Likes

Damn if you steal something at least don’t shout about it everywhere.

5 Likes